095

[TRIPPLE UPDATE. ENJOY ;)]

Aizawa backed up, he felt his heart beating in his ears as he looked at the girl before him. 'It all connects...she looks like her...her hair...her eyes...her quirk.' He thought, as he began breathing heavily.

Elena looked at Aizawa, worry filling her expression. "Aizawa, are you okay?" She asked, grabbing his forearms. He just looked at her as memories of the girl he once loved, entered his vision. Karla simply sobbed while Elena stood dumbfounded, looking at Aizawa.

"Do you know Yuko? Do you know my mother?" Elena asked, only to be engulfed into a hug a second later. "W-wha-" Elena began, only to be interrupted by Aizawa's shaky voice.

"Elena...You're my daughter."

Elena suddenly became stiff before pulling away from the hug. "W-what? B-but Yuko-...is she the woman on the picture?" She asked, her voice shaky as tears welled in her eyes. She looked at Aizawa, only for him to begin nodding.

"You-you're my dad? You're my actual dad?!" Elena asked, a smile on her face as tears fell from her eyes. He nodded, his eyes glistening as he looked at her. "Oh my god." She said, putting her face in her hands, crying before she hugged him, burying her face into his chest. Karla sat, looking at Elena before she smiled. "I'm glad. You deserve an actual family." Karla mumbled before she continued staring into the wall, replaying the things Junichiro did to her, in her head.

It's all she's been doing since she was sent there. Everything replaying in her head, the abuse, she drinking, and suffering. Elena perked up at the woman's voice. "S-so mom isn't alive?" She asked Aizawa, only for him to look down in defeat. Elena turned around before she grabbed the woman's throat lifting her up with her telekinesis."You killed my mother! You destroyed my life, for 16 years!" She yelled, her eyes red as she stared at the choking woman, who began coughing.

Aizawa was quick to turn Elena's quirk off, making sure she didn't hurt her. Karla gasped for air, before she began speaking while Aizawa held Elena back. "I-I never meant to! Junichiro owned me once I married him! I had no choice! He was the one who killed your mother!" Karla said, her eyes bloodshot.

"Junichiro owned you? Despite this you still didn't act like a mother to me. You treated me like crap, made me hate myself. Even if Junichiro controlled you, you still could've acted like a mother to me." Elena said, glaring at the woman before she bursted out the room.

Aizawa looked at Karla with a small glare before he followed Elena out the door.

"Elena?" Aizawa asked as he entered the elevator with her. She had tears in her eyes, just before she completely began sobbing. "I'm sorry..I ruined everything." Elena said before Aizawa grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "You didn't ruin anything. If anything, you helped me. Yuko lives within you, you look almost exactly like her." Aizawa said, grabbing a photograph of Yuko, that he had in his pocket and gave it to Elena.

Elena looked at the photo for awhile before looking up at him. "Where was she buried..? I want to visit her.." Elena said as Aizawa looked at her. "Her grave is up in the mountains. She loved the woods and mountains, so me, Hizashi, and Nemuri buried her up in the mountains. You-you were named after a friend of mine, he's buried close by her. His name was Oboro Shirakumo. Hence, Shira." He explained, rambling his mind off.

"Can we visit her now?" Elena asked as she stood beside him, curious. "It's an hour away. But we could go on the weekend?" Aizawa said, making Elena smile, tears in her eyes as she nodded. "You know, I'm really happy that it's you. I already see you as my dad, so to find out you were my dad, was more of a relief." She said, looking at him sincerely.