Black Butler

Name : Luna Annabelle Rachel Phantomhive

Nickname : Belle

Age : 20

Gender : Female

Sexuality : Straight

Crush : Sebastian

Looks : medium black hair , green eyes , fair skin and a contract symbol on her lower left shoulder

Personality : brave , bold , understanding , kind , caring , smart and clever

Family : Vincent Phantomhive ( father ) , Rachel Phantomhive ( mother ) , Zachary Kenderson ( son , 4 ) , Sofia Kenderson ( daughter , 3 ), Evelyn Phantomhive ( daughter , 2 ) , Angelica ( aunt )

Rank : Countess

Marriages

Michael Kenderson , married him at 15 , divorced him when she was 17

Father's of her children

Zachary and Sofia both share Michael as their father .

Evelyn's father is unknown but it's suspected Sebastian is her father .

Backstory : Luna was born shortly after Vincent and Rachel got married . She was a surprised as they didn't expect to be parents at 18 and 19 . When Luna was 7 , Ceil was born and she bonded with her brother on a great level. When Luna was 15 , she got married to a 14 year old count named Michael . At 16 , she gave birth to her first child Zachary at her family home . When her family was thought to be dead , Luna while 6 months pregnant offered any reward for her brother back . Sadly , Michael wanted to send Ceil away , which caused Luna to divorce him at only 17 years old . She soon became ceil's legal guardian and basically a mother of 3 by 18 years old . Eventually Evelyn came into the world , with dark black hair and brown reddish eyes .

Other : she doesn't take threats against her family kindly