bubble bath (light nsfw)

Warning !! This chapter contains: begging, hand on throat, heavy foreplay, and fluffy cuteness. ( Also slightly scary stuff blood)
---------------⚙️-------------------------⚙️----------------
Y/n pov:
As I finish up the sandwich he brought me, I try another sip of the gen. Coughing immediately as it hits the back of my throat leaving a warm trail to sit in my belly. 'I mean it does warm me up but it tastes horrible' I get up dislodging Bren from my feet. As I set the glass down on the night stand, Bren jumps from the bed and curls himself in between my legs, doing that clicking purr. Leaning down I pet his head smiling down at him. " You are so darn cute!"

" Y/n come here please, your bath is ready." Karl shouts down the hall. Standing straight I wonder if this is all real. 'How could a man really bend metal to his will? and why do I feel safe with him.'

looking out the old Staind window I see snow landing thick and heavy on the windowsill, the wind buffeting the small cottage, making it creak and moan. I can faintly hear the wind whistling through the trees outside. I begin to feel like something is wrong, the whistles are slowly sounding like screams, red starts to spread over the snow, melting it. Crimson streams in from the wind, bathing the floor in it amber hue.

The chill that's been constant becomes hot hellishly so. My skin feels damp and sticky. I whip my hand over my forearm but feel something thick and warm pull away from my arm. I look down to see my harm is bleeding a four long lines gush blood.

My whole arm is bloody! Then I feel hand grab me I turn to fight but see Karl standing looking at me. Panicked I step away looking at my wounded arm. Nothing is there my skin is back to normal no blood. " Buttercup are you okay?"

" I....I " I look back to the window but all I see is the snow hitting it. ' was it all just my imagination? It felt real ' "I'm fine just tired I think." I step up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. His face nuzzles in to my hair and I hear him take a deep breath.

"Let's get you in a bath then you should sleep." He leads me out of the room. Looking back I see Bren sitting in the dim light the window let's in. He's back lit leaving him in shadows. His one good eye goes milky, as his reflector shins that same crimson. I look away my stomach in my throat.

In the bathroom Karl sits me on the side of the tub. The steam and smell fills the room. It looks so warm and inviting. I slip on leg over the tub dipping my leg in. 'It's just right!' I melt the rest of myself into the tub.

Leaving just my nose up out of the water I lean in to the basin. The aches and pains melt from my muscles leaving me content. I slowly close my eyes. But when I open them the water is red. I shoot up only to slip deeper in. I gasp as my head goes under.

The water feels ice cold as my lungs start to burn. " Little lamb, you must flee." A feminine voice whispers somewhere around me I look around but only see red. " It's not safe here little lamb, the wolf will only grow hungrier."

' what does that mean!' the voice seems right next to me when it says " you will not always be safe with him little lamb, a wolf's love means death. His teeth rend and tear, his claws will hold to tight. Run my dear run when you can and don't look back!"

I take in a deep breath shooting up from the bubbles and water, small streams run down my face as I scan the room. Karl is gone, but that cat is sitting in the doorway. A shiver run along my spine.

Bren gets up as I hear foot steps coming down the hall a shadow fall over the wall, just behind him the cat curls his back his hair standing as the shadow forms to a jaw full of teeth, and a long snout. 'oh God! Did one of those things get in!'

The shadow grows as the step come closer the cat hisses before taking off. I slip low as I can in the bath. As the steps finally stop I peak over the tub to see Karl his arms loaded with towels and clothes.