Winter Storm (💔)

I hope y'all enjoyed the alternate ending.
_____________________________________________

POV Y/N:
My heart sinks, the floor almost slips from under me. I love Karl I can't leave him. But I do have a life..... Fuck, I found a new home a new place to fall but I can't stay here I don't belong.

" I am leaving" I say my voice cracking. I feel tears burning my eyes.

" NO" Karl's voice booms through the room.

" She isn't your's!" The squeaking voice of the doll cradled in Donna's arms.

I look back twords Karl my heart pounding, I feel tears streaming down my face. "I have to go, I can't stay here... I'm sorry." Stepping away and each step twords Donna I can feel my heart shattering. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

The last thing I see before everything goes black is, Karl his face streaming with tears streaming down in angry face. And the sound of metal tearing.

________________Time pass_________________

Waking up with a jolt I look at the road passing by. A feeling of deja vu hits me as well as a felling of something terribly wrong . I look at Hannah in the driver seat humming a jazz song that seems extremely familiar. As we begin to turn a corner I feel my stomach drop.
" SLOW DOWN!" I shout out and Hannah slammed on the brakes as a deer darts across the road.
" I didn't even see that Y/N." She picks up speed once again " Were about and hour away from the cabin." I look out the window not responding as I look in to the woods down the hill. First I see a black horse then a man in a brown hat and a long coat the same color and something in my heart flips. Before I could say stop again he's gone and so is the feeling.

POV KARL:

" What have you done!" I watch as the house around me crumbles. Metal flouting around me. Anger shoots through my veins.
" I sent her to a different dimension. Where we don't exist.
" Please let me go with her. I can't be here with out her." The metal falls to the floor as despair bubbles in my heart. I know I can't get to her, not anymore.

" I am not so cruel Karl, but it's your turn to clean and fix up this old home. You get a second chance. Don't say I have done nothing for you brother." Her soft voice echoes in my ears as I feel her head on my shoulder and everything goes black.

________________time pass___________________

I hear a car driving by my heart almost explodes from my chest when I see a person making eye contact with me....they must be renting the cabin for the week. I grab up the second log placing it on the back of my horse. His coal black fur a contrast to the snow around him. " Let's go Coal, we have to meet the new locals."
-------------
A far howl echoes across the snowy landscape, as a man rides off on his black mount.

_____________________________________________
I hope y'all enjoyed schools been killing my creative drive I hope this was as good as I thought it was.

Now I am going back to sleep.