" Macau's confession "

Swaddee khub everyone , I'm Macau Hia Vegas's little brother . U guys must have already know how much Hia loves me . He loves me more than his life and as I'm his only brother so he cares about me a lot and about Pa just forget it no need to spoil the mood right ?:) So today I'm going to complaint about all the things I don't like and about the things that I don't get easily . U guys must have thought like I get whatever I want but no that's not the case .

First of all I want to warn u guys because my speech is gonna be so f*cking long so if u don't like to hear long speeches just get the hell out of here cause it's gonna be boring for u guys but I don't want u guys to feel bored hearing my speech cause this speech is from the bottom of my heart haha or maybe not I don't know but let's just say that it is at least . But for those who would like to hear it please welcome to my world .

So there are many things that I hate and don't like . U guys know what I grew up without a mother right so mostly my hia would take care of me all the time as for Pa he just beat both of us whenever we make a mistake no matter how small it is . Once when I was still a kid Pa let Hia take care of me while he was in the meeting with a client of his but Hia went to pee for just a second while I ran into the room and accidentally spill the tea that's on the table onto the clients pants . It wasn't even hot but the client reacted in a very dramatic way , he gets angry and got up and even decided to end the contract with Pa. To this Pa became very angry so he drag me to my room and there Hia was searching for me everywhere. Pa drags me and throws me on the bed and walk towards hia and hit him mercilessly for the mistake I commit . I ran towards them and beg Pa to stop hitting him and to hit me instead as it's my fault but Pa push me down on the floor and threaten me that if i stop him once more then he's gonna hit Hia with a lumber really hard so i was powerless . It hurts a lot seeing Hia getting beaten very badly . I know how much Hia is suffering inside and that he's just acting like he's all good on the outside . Pa left after slapping Hia one last time on his face really hard . After Pa left the room I got up and ran towards hia and ask him if he was OK but hia just look up and smiles faintly . " All fine " was the words that came out of his mouth but little did Hia know that those words cut right through the centre of my heart so I cried and said sorry to him .

I know how much Hia was suffering back then and that's why I don't show him mine cause if he sees me smile at least he'll worry less about me . He suffered from a lot of pressure and stress that he even forget what real happiness feels like .

Until P'Pete came into his life and change it for good . U know why I like P'Pete so much well obviously it's because he treats me and Hia so well but that's not the only reason . Up until now when someone other than Hia shows me care and affection I know right away that it is an act and nothing else . I don't know how everyone is so good at acting they are like an acting major .

But when P'Pete do it I know very well that it comes from his heart it's not fake like others . He's the only one who really cares about me besides Hia . He's Hia's lover but he treat me like his own brother . I don't know how mother's love is like but if what P'Pete is showing me is mother's love then yes he's like a mom to me in fact he's much more than that .

No one had ask me if I'm hungry or what do I want to eat or where I'm going to not even Hia but I understand that Hia has a lot on his shoulders so he didn't have the chance to do so but sometimes it feels nice right when someone ask u such questions . I was always jealous of my friends cause everytime when it becomes late when we hang out their parents would call them and ask them to come home . When I see this I also wish for someone anyone to at least send me a text asking me where I'm .

Am I asking for too much ? If I'm then please forgive me for doing do but I guess besides from being the second son of the minor family I'm just an ordinary boy at last .

I get all the materialistic things I want but somewhat I feel kind of empty inside . I feel like something is missing out little do I know that it was love . But from the moment P'Pete came into this lifeless home , everything seems to get better .

He wakes me up for school , prepares breakfast for me even though the maid told him that she'll prepare it but he insist and make it for me . He sits besides me when I eat and told me to eat slowly and ask me if it was good but little did he know that it was the most delicious breakfast I have ever had in my life .

Then he drop me to school or ask Hia to do so . He never let me go alone . He calls me everytime when I would hang out with my friends asking about my whereabouts and he would ask me if I'm hungry and what would I like to eat . Whatever I want to eat he would prepare it for me :) . He play games with me . He help me with my school works and also go shopping with me . But I hate going shopping with him cause I know he treats like a child but the dress he picks out for me uhg I feel like a rainbow wearing it . Once he picks out a unicorn hoodie for me and makes me wear it on his birthday . I insist but he still makes me wear it I even complaint it to Hia but he's henpecked and so whipped for P'Pete so what can he do . I don't got other choice but to just wear it huh~ .

But besides this it's very good overall . I'm happy my brother is happy everyone is happy and we are a happy family 👪 at last . U know what Hia would always get jealous when P'Pete spends time with me . He would ask me to leave his lover alone when his lover is the one who doesn't leave me alone at all . Well I agree that I'm also quiet clingy but that's because he stays with me and treats me really well so I love him so much . Don't tell this to hia but I love P'Pete more than Hia haha .

Well I'll stop here for today . I'm hungry so I will go to eat curry and rice with P'Pete . Bye bye everyone don't forget I'm Macau , P'Pete's little brother or more like his son haha anyway bye I'll get going then .

Hi guys welcome back , so I'm back with another well it's actually not a story but more of like a complaint letter from Macau 😅 . Anyway , I hope u enjoy this 😊and please let me know if u want any other story . And please don't forget to vote 😃, comment 😁and please please pretty please don't forget to follow me 😇 bye bye 👋 love u sweethearts😘 .