Chapter 6

"Poe wake up now the lesson is over, you promised me that we will go play games after school so wake up now"

Poe imediatly opened his eyes when he finally was able to connect à face to the voice he was hearing in his dream. But the dream was gone and all that was left were the tears on his cheeks.

'Why do i have that dream now? Is it because of what Dazai asked? ... i rely dont want to remember this...' he thought as he went out of bed to get ready for school.

He opened his door and saw Ranpo playing with a cat. He smiled forgeting about the dream and walked toward his friend.

"Good morning" he said and Ranpo looked behind him surprised.

"Ah you scared me... good morning Poe!" He said with a smile.

"Ah s-sorry" replied Poe à little embarrassed then kneeled next to Ranpo and looked at him patting the cat.

"What is it?" Asked his friend feeling his gaze on him.

"Oh nothing i just thought you looked cute" replied Poe without thinking but quickly realised what he just said as he looked at Ranpo's shocked expression.

"I- I me-an t-the cat! Its cu-cute!!" He shouted while hiding his face in his arms. 'So embarrassing... why did i say that??'he thought to himself. Ranpo looked at him with a slight blush on his cheeks then smiled.

"I think you look cute too Poe~" he said and laughed.

"Please dont tease me..." he replied turning even more red.

"I mean it..." wispered the other one looking away.

"Did you say something ?" Asked Poe looking toward the blushing Ranpo.

"Yeah i said we should get going" he said without looking at Poe as he stood up and started to walk toward the school.

'Did he avoid me? Did i do something wrong?? I shouldn't have said that to him he must be embarrassed now its all my fault i have to be more careful !!....'thought Poe as he followed Ranpo.

'He called me cute?? Does he really thing that?? Gosh the way he was embarrassed after that i cant he's so cute' thought Ranpo with an extremely blushing face.

They arrived at school and went to theire classroom.

"Hey Poe today we finish early so what about going to that place i told you about yesterday" he asked with a smile and Poe looked away blushing.

"Y-yeah sure" he replied as he sat at his desk.

"Perfect that à date then!" He replied and Poe's eyes widned. 'A-a date? Is he serious ?? N-No way he's just joking as always...' thought Poe. He couldn't really focus on what the teacher talked about because all he could think of was the word "date".

'But what if he was serious ? I've never been on a date before... what should i do ? Why do i even think so much about it it surely wasn't whag he meant ...'

"Poe- hey watch where your going!" Yelled Ranpo as they walked toward the
cafeteria to eat. But because poe was lost in his thoughts he didn't realis what there was someone in front of him and bumped into that person.

"Ah- I-im sorry!" He shouted.

"Its okey" replied the other person.

"Oh Ango what's up?" Asked Ranpo as he reconized the guy Poe bumped into.

'Ango? Isn't he-' Poe looked at the serious looking guy in front of him.

"Im doing well what about you?" Asked back Ango.

"Yeah im fine, oh actually let me introduce you my new friend its Poe" he said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you im Ango" he introduced himself.

"N-Nice to meet you too" replied Poe, he felt a little embarrassed because he knew he know something he shouldn't and he didnt know how to act because of this. His friend Dazai seemed to really hate him but he didnt knew exactly why.

"Isnt this your last year? What are you going to do after that?" Asked Ranpo.

"Im gonna study abrould..." he replied looking away and Poe looked at him surprised. 'But if he leaves what about Chuuya? Does he know about this?' He thought.

"Oh really ? Aw we'll miss you don't forget to visit tho" said Ranpo.

"Sure i will" he replied.

"Also what are you doing here? Aren't you going to the cafeteria ?" Asked Ranpo.

"Im waiting for someone-"

"Hey Ango sorry im late something came up-" said à newcomer walking toward them.

"Uh- what are you doing here?" Asked Chuuya looking at Ranpo and poe.

"Oh we bumped into each other so we had a little chat. Are you guy going eat too? Why dont we go together ?" Asked Ranpo with a smile.

"No thanks we're not going to the cafeteria either. Lets go Ango" said Chuuya taking his sleeve to make him followe him.

"Lets go Poe" said Ranpo and they started to walk toward the cafeteria but as they went there they saw for weird guy standing in the middle of the corridor.

"Uh- Dazai??" Said Poe looking at the brunet who wasn't moving. 

"You good?" Asked Ranpo seeing Dazai's cold expression.

"Uh... im tired im leaving..." said Dazai and just left.

"I think he bumped into Chuuya just before us..." said Ranpo.

"Yeah i guess... should we leave him alone for now?" Asked Poe and Ranpo nodded. They finally arrived at the cafeteria and had lunch with the others.
The day went on and it was already the end of school.

"Lets go Poe i hope you didnt forget our plans" said Ranpo as he stood up from his seat.

"Yeah lets go" said Poe and they left the classroom. They walked out of the school building but then Poe's phone started to ring.

'Not again...' thought Ranpo looking at his friend taking his phone. Poe's eyes widned as he saw who was calling him.

"Hello?" He picked the call with a confused look on his face.

"Alright i'll be there soon..." said Poe with a serious look on his face.

"Im really sorry i have something urgent to do ..." he said .

"Oh its alright we can go another time" replied Ranpo still a little disappointed.
Poe quickly left toward the adress he was told to go. He entered the hospital and walked toward the woman at the reception.

"H-hello i was told my father was here"