Chapter 16

"See we didn't come in vain, now i don't have to carry you everywhere" said Poe as he was pushing Elias on the new wheelchair.

"Yeah sure, im tired lets quickly get back and go to sleep" said Elias as he closed his eyes and Poe smiled.

"Fine let's go home" he said but they sudenly heard someone yelling.

"ELIAS!!!" Yelled à guy, Poe turned around and saw a person rishing toward them.

"Shit- dont stop Poe we have to go!" Said Elias as he reconized the guy.

"No." Replied Poe as he stoped walking and blocked the wheelchair.

"What do you mean!??" Shouted the strawberry blond boy as he looked at Poe angrily.

"ELIAS YOU LITTLE- I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING ALL THIS TIME??!" Yelled the man when he finally was in front of them, his black hair were really messy and he glared at Elias angrily.

"Uh... so annoying..." replied Elias looking away.

"Who is that?" Asked Poe startled.

"Well i told you i didn't came alone but with a nurse... that the nurse..." replied Elias.

"Oh sorry for this, i should introduce myself. Im Daniel his friend, you must be that Poe guy who called me the other day. Thanks for looking after him and helping that idiot" said Daniel as he looked at Poe with a smile. The shy guy looked toward him surprised by his sudent change. 'Waw he's really handsome' he thought as he looked at him closer.

"Yes that me and you dont need to thank me he is my friend too after all" replied Poe with a shy smile.

"Yeah i know, he went all the way to japan just to find you so i guessed your someone important for him..." said Daniel with a smile but somehow he looked à little annoyed.

"Also i wanted to know if Elias is going to stay at your place, if yes i would like to ask to come too if that not too troublesome. I have to take care of that idiot since you still have to go to school" said Daniel and Elias glared at him.

"Sure my house is big so i dont mind" said Poe with a smile, he was actually happy at least now the house wont seem that empty.

"Thank you, ill go get our belongings from the hotel so unblock me and send me the location" he said and Poe looked at him surprised .

"But i didnt block you" replied Poe.

"You didn't but he did" replied Daniel with an annoyed smile as he glared at Elias who imediatly looked away.

"Oh alright i'll do it immediately then"
Said Poe as he took his phone out. He unblocked Daniel's numbet and sent him the adress after he left to the hotel.

"He looks like à nice guy, im relieved that tou had someone like him with you" said Poe with a smile as they continued their way home.

"Yeah i met him some months after you left... to me he was the only one who could understand how i felt at that time..." he replied with an annoyed smile not believing himself that he was saying good things about the guy. Poe felt a little uncomfortable to be reminded how he abandoned his friend, he wanted to apologize again but knew that it will make Elias angry.

"By the way... i know i shouldn't ask this but... after you- uh... you know what, did you ... try doing it again?..." asked Poe choosing his words really carfully.

"No. I didn't. And i will not do it ever again" Replied Elias coldly and Poe sighed with relief.

"That good to hear, im really happy to see you again..." replied Poe still pushing the wheelchair, Elias looked toward him and his eyes widened.

"Hey are you crying again??! Oh come on if you're happy stop crying !!" He yelled and his friend laughed as he wiped his tears with his hand.

"Alright im sorry" he said with a smile and Elias looked away while rolling his eyes. They arrived at home while waiting for Daniel Poe decided to cook something.

"Oh did you finally learn how to cook?" Asked the strawberry blond haired boy with a teasing smile.

"Well... i know how too... à little..." replied Poe as he looked away embarrassed and Elias laughed.

"I'll help you then" he said and they started to cook together. Soon after they finished Daniel came and they eat together. When they were done it was already late so they decided to go to sleep.

"Well good night Daniel i'll be sleeping in Poe's room" said Eliad with a smile as he waved at his friend who seemed really unhappy about this.

"Uh-?! What?! No way you are coming with me to the guest room! I know better what to do if something happen to you in the night!" He shouted and Elias glared at him.

"N-No way! Im going with Poe!" He said as his cheeks slowly turned red. The black haired boy didn't care what his friend was saying and took him off his wheelchair then carried him to the room ignoring Elias's furious yells.

Poe watched it happen a little amused by the situation then went to his room.

~°•☆•°~

"I heard that you and Chuuya are dating..." said Oda looking at him with a serious expression and Ango seemed shocked.

"Who told you that??" He asked with a confused expression.

"Is it true??" Asked Oda surprised by his friend's reaction.

"Well... I-"Anfo looked away not knowing what to answer. Osa shighed then stood up.

"You act like you've done something wrong, but it's fine im happy for both of you" he replied then walked away.

"It's- not like that at all..." said the guy with glasses but his friend already left.
He sudenly felt so lonely in this empty room.