INTRODUCTION

HELLO!

I'm SailorTae and I write TXT fanfics that exist in the same AU :)

That means that all of my characters and storylines exist in the same universe and are part of one big story.

If you're new here it might be hard to figure out who's who and where to start. But don't worry! This book will help you out <3

ABOUT MY STORIES

I depict healthy, mature, and realistic relationships between consenting adults. That means my stories touch on all aspects of such dynamics, including sex and intimacy. If you are a minor or uncomfortable with smut, then please don't read my stories. That being said, my goal is always to normalize healthy relationships and make them feel real and attainable. My smut will always be consensual, loving, healthy, and realistic.

My characters struggle with real issues and overcome real obstacles. My main inspiration is always real life, real relationships, and real experiences, but with a touch of fantasy and dreaminess.

If this is something you're into, then here's how you can start reading them!

DO YOU LOVE ME: this is the first story in the timeline and features Sammie and Yeonjun as they meet and fall in love.

BOYFRIEND: this is the sequel to DYLM. It was deleted from Wattpad on August 2021 and I'm working on rewriting and republishing it. For now you can read it in its entirety on Instagram: (at)sailortaefics.

LET ME: this one introduces Violet and Taehyun. Towards the middle, the plot merges with parts of BOYFRIEND.

HOMETOWN: this one introduces Soobin and Danbi. The later chapters also touch on parts of BOYFRIEND.

All of my stories (except for DYLM) are ongoing and merge with each other. Because the characters interact and influence each others' plots, it's highly  recommended that you read all of them. But it is not required :)

Okay, now onto the characters!