TAEHYUN & VIOLET

Main Story: LET ME

Also Appear In: BOYFRIEND; HOMETOWN

Theme(s): Chance Encounter; First Love; Soulmates

SYNOPSIS

Korean-American college student, Violet has just broken up with her long-distance boyfriend, Jaesung. After moving to Korea to be closer to him, she learns that he's been cheating on her. Heartbroken, but determined to move on and focus on her biology degree, she meets Taehyun during a late summer workout session at the park. She has no idea who he is, but his easy-going demeanor and quiet confidence attract her to him. Being the adventurous girl that she is, Violet invites him up to her apartment for a glass of water, where they end up doing more than just cool off.

For Taehyun, meeting Violet was more than just a one-night stand. He has never had a girlfriend before, but he feels an intense connection to her. He wants to tell her how he feels, but Violet's recent heartbreak and fear of being abandoned make it hard for her to let him in. After realizing that he's falling in love with her, he decides to wait for Violet to be ready, even if it means he has to hide his feelings.

CHARACTER PROFILES

VIOLET (Hwayoung)

DOB: March 17, 2002

DOB: March 17, 2002

Hometown: Portland, OR (USA); Anyang, Korea

Zodiac: Pisces

MBTI: ESFJ-T

Height: 5'6" (167.6 cm)

Partner(s): Jaesung (2018-2021); Taehyun (2021-Present)

Language(s): Korean & English (native)

Family: Mother & Father (married); Noah (younger brother)

Occupation: Biology student at SNU

Characteristics: Athletic, Smart, Practical, Loyal, Warm, Impulsive 

TAEHYUN

DOB: February 2, 2002

Hometown: Seoul, Korea

Zodiac: Aquarius

MBTI: ESTP

Height: 5'10" (177 cm)

Partner(s): Violet (2021-Present)

Language(s): Korean (native); English; Japanese

Family: Mother & Father (married); Seohyun (older sister)

Occupation: Idol

Characteristics: Athletic, Passionate, Bold, Curious, Rational, Perceptive, Blunt

Questions or Comments? <3