SOOBIN & DANBI

Main Story: HOMETOWN

Also Appear In: BOYFRIEND; LET ME

Theme(s): Second Chances; Healing; Soulmates

SYNOPSIS

Soobin and Danbi have always known each other. Growing up in Ansan, they went to the same schools and chased each other in the same playgrounds. But it wasn't until freshman year of high school that they realized they had feelings for each other. Soobin was painfully shy, and although Danbi was quiet, she knew that if she didn't make the first move, nobody would. So one day after school, under the shade of their favorite tree, Danbi kissed Soobin. The rest is a blur of hand holding, first times, and dreaming of a future together.

But when Soobin passed BigHit's audition and moved to Seoul, Danbi faced the reality that their dreams were no longer the same. They tried to make it work. But between the pressure Soobin was under to debut and be a good leader, and Danbi's difficulties adjusting to being an idol's girlfriend, they decided to break up.

Two years and two failed relationships later, on a rainy summer evening, they run into each other at their favorite hometown bar. Soobin offers Danbi a ride home, and somewhere between the bar and her house, they decide to make up for lost time.

CHARACTER PROFILES

DANBI

DOB: October 2, 2000

Hometown: Ansan, Korea

Zodiac: Libra

MBTI: ISFP-T

Height: 5'2" (157.5 cm)

Partner(s): Jihoon (2020-2021); Soobin (2014-2019; 2021-Present)

Language(s): Korean (native)

Family: Mother & Father (married)

Occupation: Barista; Freelance Writer

Characteristics: Artistic, Sweet, Spontaneous, Imaginative, Hot-Tempered 

SOOBIN

DOB: December 5, 2000

Hometown: Ansan, Korea

Zodiac: Sagittarius

MBTI: ISFP-A

Height: 6'1" (185 cm)

Partner(s): Emma (2020-2021); Danbi (2014-2019; 2021-Present)

Language(s): Korean (native); English; Japanese

Family: Mother & Father (married); Soojin (older sister); Sungmin (older brother)

Occupation: Idol

Characteristics: Charming, Quiet, Sensitive, Kind, (a little) Clueless  

Questions or Comments <3