the costume party

"Hey, guys! The sexy train just entered the station! Toot toot! Look at my caboose!" Alfred yelled, proceeding to twerk in his train conductor costume. Everyone stared, for this was not, in fact, a costume party, as many had told Alfred, but a sophisticated law school party.

"You idiot." Arthur said in awe, looking away from some interns he was conversing with.

"So why's no one in costumes?" Alfred asked cluelessly. "You guys said it was a costume party!"

Arthur set down his drink and walked over to Alfred. "No. It's not. I don't know who told you that but you look ridiculous."

"Kinda hot, though? TOOT TOOT!" Alfred yelled.

Arthur motioned for him to be quiet. "No," he hissed. "I suggest you leave."

"But I haven't talked to Luddy yet!" Alfred suddenly saw Ludwig and ran across the room.

*five minutes later*

"ARTHURRRRRRR" Alfred yelled, running over to Arthur. "Ludwig told me I was being childish and that he was never going to get back with me..."

"Sit down," Arthur told him, patting a seat on the bench next to him. Alfred complied. "I think you should give up on him. It's better for you in the end."

Alfred snorted, but didn't smile. "You're only saying that 'cuz you're totally digging this train conductor costume."

"Wha- I am not!" Arthur yelled. "It's completely ridiculous!"

"If you say so..."

"Don't you dare."

"TOOT TOOT!"

----

drop a comment or a vote if u liked <3

i write this stuff for my own personal enjoyment but if u like it thats awesome