Blue and Red

I was sitting in a office when someone came into the room and sat behind the desk. She looked like a therapist... The asked my what I liked about the color Blue and Red.....

"I always loved the color red so many things are red like female lady bugs roses birds. When I see red I get kinda giddy for my own reasons." I told her with I smile on my face but turning bitter.

"Now for blue I never really cared for that color sure the sky and Sea are blue but I don't really like blue or any shade of it.
The color makes me sad and irritated."I told her
"I was told my eyes are blue but they are really grey and if I had blue eyes I might gouge them out or blind my self." I told her touching my left eye.
"I hate blue for when you strangle someone they start to turn blue when you suffocate a person to death their lips are blue when you freeze a person to death the turn blue then to black because the limbs like the toes nose ears and fingers are dead."

"I rather see red!" I said smiling.
"I read in a book that's blood runs blue within us and when blood surfaces from someone it turns red!" I said giggling slightly.
"If I told my thoughts to anyone about this I probably be sent into an insane asylum, people are so quick to lock people away I see why they would."
"But I would probably become hateful to people if they locked me up I have done nothing illegal I have not harmed anyone." I said with a straight face the woman was just sitting there with the look of fear in her eyes.

"Sure I harm myself but that's only to see red! It's just so pretty, I have not harmed myself for a while now."
"My grandmother would be sad I don't want her to be sad because saddens is associated with blue."
"Now don't get me wrong I don't mind being sad or in some cases in pain. And I don't care about other people but my grandmother is different she took me in when Auntie abandoned me and kept my brother." I told her
"I never lived with mother I was raised my Auntie she was supposed to be my mom but she has failed that title."
"Just like my birth mother sure she is working on herself to get better and I am proud of her for that." I said with hate filled eyes.
"I had to take blue pills once they where for my manic depression the doctors said they would help but they lied they always like to wear blue too it makes me not trust them." I told her all of this and she only looked at me. So I continued talking.

"That was when I had to go to mental hospitals I hate them too. I know that you don't get better from them you get worse."I said calmly
"I don't think I am bad or crazy I feel like I have opened my eyes to the truth." I finished laughing a bit.
"Miss, your eyes are blue but turn grey..." she told me slowly.
I looked at her and started laughing then I started crying I got up and stabbed her with a knife I stabbed her over and over and over again.
"Red Red RED RED RED!!!! I LOVE RED!!!" I screamed historically laughing as I did this. I then brought the knife to my eyes and gouged them out holding them both in my hands. I hear banging on the door behind me and I see a man looking at me with terror. I was hold both of my eyes and smiling a sick and twisted smile laughing and crying as I held out my eyes to the man
"I hate the color Blue~" Was all I said.