Rage

Suitcase P.O.V

Im so sick of everyone, how much have i been staying in my room? Hours? Days? What hour is it.

Since the competition ended and i had to stay in here at hotel OJ, everything felt so... Out of place.

... What is even wrong, i don't have energy for doing anything, not even getting up to take a sip of water or anything.

Suddently a knock on the door was heard from the outside, and followed by that was an annoying, high-pitched voice.

"Suitcase?"

Balloon. What did he want now.

I get up to open the door and let him enter.

"What is it? "
"I came to check on you, since you have been in your room all day, and uh.. Its getting a little worrying you know? " He says with a worried look on his face.

"Thanks for worrying for me! But i'm fine, just a little down, but dont worry, i guess tomorrow will be a better day. " I said while forcing a smile.

"Well, i got you some left overs, since i haven't seen you eat all day and, i wouldnt want you to starve"

"Oh, that's so considerate of you, thanks, i'll eat it later"

"Well, i'll leave it here, hope you get better tomorrow"

Balloon left the leftovers on the counter next to my bed and closed the door, after that my forced smile inmediately dropped.

"I guess i could eat some of these, maybe i'll feel better. " I murmured to myself and started eating, the spagetti tasted great i guess, not the best, but it could satisfy my hunger.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and it showed it was 11pm sharp. Surprisingly and at the same time not very, i was fully awake, even tho i couldn't sleep the whole day.

I stood there doing absolutely nothing for a couple of minutes untill i finnally decided to get out of my room taking the plate with me.

I made sure to walk slowly, as i didn't want to wake anyone up since it was 11pm and some people were already sleeping.

Walking down the isle, i saw pickle and knife playing video games on the sofa, lightbulb doing stupid stuff like she always does.

I walk to the kitchen, feeling dizzy and as my vision gets blurrier it also gets darker.

Not again.. as i stand still i see them again.. why won't they leave me alone? As i step back in fear seeing how the weird dark tentacles get closer to me and the floor starts to crumple and fall leaving nothing but the void underneath me i close my eyes shut in fear.

''Suitcase?''

huh? 

I open my eyes to see who was calling my name and i saw a tall figure standing right infont of me.

''o-oh uh, hi baseball..'' i said in a scared voice, murmuring the last few letters.

''What's wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost'' 

''I-uh i am completely fine, don't worry heh.'' you idiot.

''You dropped your plate on the ground and looked at nothing with a terrified face. Are you sure?''

I didn't realize that the plate i was holding was shattered on the floor. I got frustrated and started picking up the shards without uttering a word.

''Suitcase, it's getting concerning, this isn't the first ti-''

''I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP''

My yell echoed through the kitchen, suddently everyone stopped talking, only the video game sounds that came from the living room were heard.

I cleaned the plate on the floor and went to my room.

I was furious, i just wanted to punch something, anything. No one can take me seriously because "oh! What is poor suitcase gonna do
:(???? "

I sat on my bed and thought to myself, everyone is so annoying, im sick of this, i want them gone.

Why not make them go?

...

___________________________

Woooo!! Would you look at this! 1! 1
Anyways i dont know if this chapter is short or not but um yeah, by the way this is my first ever fanfic so the writing might not be all that great, but hey! I might get better.

Also dont expect updates very often, ill try my best

teehee

-s0lar