trust...?

Baseball P.O.V

"What was that about" i heard a voice behind me and turned around.

I saw a smaller figure with a confused look behind me.

"I have no idea, she started acting quite weird since the competition ended" nickel still had a confused look plastered on his face.

"Weird" He said and then he left.

_____________

Suitcase P.O.V

"Soo... What you're saying is that.. You can make me feel better..? "

Exactly! Also no one but you can hear me, so you dont have to talk to me out loud, you can just think anything and this will stay in between us.

.. alright then.. So.. How could you help me..

If you want them all to shut up, and leave you alone, why not do that? Why dont you get rid of them and you will be at peace~

A-are you.. Emplying that.. You want me to hurt them..?

Not necessarilly.. But kinda, if you wanna call it like that, then yes.

I can't do that!! - i-i dont want to kill my friends...

Are they actually your friends or just being.. Sympathetic?

...

Just think sbout the opportunities.

...

Who even are you?

Your subconsciousness!

...

As long as you keep me here, eveything will go smoothly~

What do you mean 'keep me here'

Well, you see~

My subconsciousness pointed to the drawer near my bed

Just keep those... Out of reach and i will help you accomplish what you want. Just think about it!

The second my 'subconsciousness' said those words it vanished into thin air and dissapeared.

...

...

...

I open the drawer to find a bottle with pills inside of it.

_______________

No P.O.V

Fan was sitting on a chair next to a table writing something on his laptop when all of this occured.

As he saw Suitcase run up the stairs, he glanced over at test tube which was right next to him with a worried and confused look on her face.

Moments later when everyone had calmed down balloon came running down the stairs with a worried face.

"What happened?? "

Fan shrugged as he watched ballon go back upstairs, most likely to Suitcase's room.

________________

Balloon P.O.V

I walk up the stairs to suitcase's room.

She doesn't usually react like that..!

I slowly reach her door and i hesitate to knock on it.

Moments later i hear shuffelling in a drawer in her room and she opens the door.

"Uh.. Mind if i come in..? "

...

"Are you feeling alright, suitcase? "

...

"I'm... Ok. "

"Do you maybe wanna... Talk..? "

. .. "I uh.. I would like to be alone.. Right now.. "

"Oh alright, just.. Call me if you need anything alright? "

"I'm fine balloon. I just need to.. Be a lone some time. Thank you anyway."

She closed the door right after.

I felt worried, she never acts like this.

Maybe it just was a hard day.. Sometimes i have those too.

I went downstairs to maybe calm down a little.

_____________________

Suitcase P.O.V

Am I going insane or am i just. . I don't even want to know.

I plopped on my bed.

Was that.. Subconciousness thing even real..? Or was i just hallucinating.

Nope, i'm still here.

"AGH-" I flinched at the sudden voice in my head.

You startled me! Stop doing that.

It's funny to see you like that.

Didn't you go away before? Why are you here again.

Have you thought of your answer.

I didn't even have any time, besides, i am not gonna kill anyone! Leave me alone, if i try, mephone will recover them and I will be blamed and suffer the consecuences.

Tough to convince huh.

....

Listen, when was the mephone4 released eh? Like what.. Over 10 years ago, he is extremely outdated. Wanna know why the second season of inanimate insanity has been on pause for so long?

... How do you know this, aren't you a part of my brain..? I didn't know these things..

It's simple! I am a spirit, that has taken the form of your subconsciousnes-

Didn't you say you were just my subconsciousness before?

Shush, stop interupting me, i am here to help you.. Find that peace that you want. To help you.. Be free. Just imagine all that you could do, without any of them bothering you.

Wh- what is wrong with you. I am not going to kill anyone, leave me alone!

I put a pillow over my head to try to make it go away.

Tsck. Fine, we'll talk in the morning.

___________________

Ok i promise the next chapter is gonna be longer. And uh chapter 3 is gonna be released soon, when i finish a chapter i usually make another one so incase i can't write and i have like a backup so that i don't post every 2 months, chapter 3 is like done in the middle, i still got some things to add and i had to restart it like 2 times so uh yeah.

Also sorry for the constant pov changing 😭

Teehee

-s0lar  ;)