Regret

Suitcase P.O.V

...

...

I slowly open my eyes. It is dark outside, for some reason i could not manage to fall asleep.

Every time i succeded, i would wake up minutes later. I was not tired, but i just wanted to sleep.

Sleep and forget about what happened.

Sleep and try to escape reality. Or atleast catch a break.

But i couldn't. Something so simple.

...

What hour is it?

I glanced at the watch i had on my night stand.

3:35 a.m.

...

I could go downstairs and get myself some water. Maybe it will get me tired and i will fall asleep eventually.

Slowly i walked over to the door making sure i don't made much sound.

I try to listen if anyone is awake down stairs but i can not muster up anything.

I slowly open the door and try to get closer and listen.

As i get closer and closer as the beeping in my ears fades away as i concentrate trying not to make much sound.

I listen carefully and hear some voices over video game sounds.

I can hear bomb.. And knife..

Probably tissues and i think pickle too.

They are having a conversation.

"You are right maybe it is too late. " said a voice, from what im guessing it's knife due to his raspy voice.

"You could go to sleep but i won't, i still want to play for a little more" From what im deucing thats pickle, since he doesnt have tissues' accent nor bomb's stuttering.

"Well, try not to wake me or anyo- ACHOO!! Up." Tissues, that one was easy to descypher.

"I would go to sleep if i were you, it's very late. " said knife.

"Y-yeah, i-it-it's very l-l-late. We c-can con-continue tomorrow." Said bomb before pausing the games, since i couldn't hear them anymore.

"Well, i will head to sleep see you tomorrow, or.. Today i guess. " i heard tissues say that as he approached the stairs. I rapidly and quietly ran back to my room untill the sound of footsteps was no longer there.

I still waited a few minutes to make sure.

Can't sleep huh?

Wh- again? What do you want from me i thought you had left.

Oh, i am not the same one you saw before.

As i turned around i saw a figure similar to my sopposed "subconsciousness" but it looked less... Threatening? Sitting on my bed.

Come over

She patted the bed telling me to go sit next to her

You've seen the other one right.
You know.. Like the red one and uhh

I do but.. What are you, arw you the same thing as the other one?

Not reallllyy.....

We are not the same, i suppose.

Why can't you just leave me alone. I'm tired.

I came here for a reason. Listen, the other one has... Malicious intents.