Boundless

*Lake Hylia*

"Link, tell me about the Lakebed Temple." You watched the crackling of the flames as Link kindled them with more firewood. He had managed to turn the most disastrous day into such an unforgettable one. You sat cozily nestled in Lake Hylia Cavern. Link had first taken you to a whimsical looking place known as "Falbi's."

It had drawn your attention when you first entered. But with Aryn at your side, you didn't feel comfortable enough to explore. You couldn't contain your excitement when Link mentioned it being the first stop on your Lake Hylia tour.

It was a kaleidoscope of absurdly bright colors. You never saw such a decoupage of ridiculousness. At the same time, it held your eyes captive. It made you want to walk toward it. With the serene backdrop of Lake Hylia's azure waters, Falbi's was a vista of peculiarity. The owner was just as obscene.

"Link." You whispered with an apparent start in your voice. "He's missing half his shirt."
You could hear Link inhale beside you. You glanced sideways to see he was holding back a laugh. Once he composed himself, he responded," Falbi is a good person. He used to work in a circus. Now he and his partner Fyer manage the Water Top Land of Fantastication." Link caught the confusion sketched upon your features. He quickly added," A circus is a type of entertainment venue. You can see all kinds of animals. Clowns, such as Falbi, as well as other performances. " 

"We have something similar in the twilight."

Link gave you a cautious glance. You couldn't help but light up with a wide grin. "We have people dress up in costume like Zant, and then we perform his demise. And yes, someone dresses up as you."

Link started to laugh. "I think that's not quite the same as a circus. Though knowing your realm, it's probably more of a circus than we have here. Just out of curiosity, who's the actor that plays me?"

"Her name is Fisa. She has your build and hair. Minus the red eyes and pale skin."

Link stopped abruptly. "She?"

You linked your arm around his and tugged him along. "I think you need to come see it sometime to understand." Link looked at your arm intertwined with his. You immediately realized your proximity and freed your arm from his. You tried to contain the threatening onslaught of heat about to hit your cheeks. "I'm sorry." You said coolly.

What had come over you? And why had you said Link should come to your realm? As if he could. "I feel I am being very touchy today. Forgive me. This is all so new to me."

Link gave your back a supportive rub. "It was a hard day for you. It's ok. If I could come to your realm, I would." He seemed to take notice of something on your back, wincing as he observed it. "Your dress was ripped. I know someone in Kakariko who can fix it."

The mood between you both quickly grew somber. The realization that you both weren't just divided by something as simple as an ocean. No, you were both divided by realms. You thought of Midna's lamentable voice echoing in the back of your mind. "We can never belong in their realm."

I seem to be doing a good job of assimilating.

Link gleefully chirped. "This is going to lift your spirits. I promise. Not to mention you won't get a better view of Lake Hylia than Falbi's."