Chapter 2: Ship

"how are we supposed to climb up there?" Oluwande questioned.

"Uhm, lets just circle around and hopefully find a way up." Said Black Pete

"Wait, i have a secret passage that leads into my axillary wardrobe from the outside. Its underneath The unicorn." Stede explained.

"You have an axillary wardrobe?" Black pete replied.

"Of course i do, where do you think i keep all my clothes..?" Stede replied.

Stede rowed the boat underneath the unicorn and felt around to find the secret doorway. Suddenly a door swung open and one by one Stede ushered his crew into the doorway as he followed after them. They were trying their best to be quiet to not alert anyone who may be in Stede's room. Stede opened the door that leads out into his bedroom and peaked through to see if anyone was inside. No one was there. Stede walked through the door into his room. It was a complete pigsty.

"Uh captain..was your cabin always this messy?" Wee John questioned.

"It has never been.. I'm quite an organsided man." Stede replied confusly.

"Why is there a blanket fort?" Oluwande said.

"hm..not sure" Stede replied.

Stede crawled into the blanket fort to see if there was anything important.

"Huh? There's a lit candle in here, not very safe is it." Stede said as he blew out the candle. "Oh, there's a book in here as well..it looks like lucius's." Stede flipped through it. "Hm a song?"

"What does it say? Is it Lucius's?" Black Pete questioned.

"It says..Hanging on by a thread, hanging on. Shouldn't let go. If i let go all will fall, fingers bleeding...Down to the bone now can't let go. Nothing makes sense, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.." Stede trailed off.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Oluwande stated.

"Yep, that's definitely Lucius." Pete replied.

Stede closed the book and crawled back out the blanket fort. They all made their way to the door that lead out to the rest of the ship. Stede peaked his head out the door and looked around no one was around. They all walked out through the hallway and past the smaller cabin. Oluwande turned around and listened closely, he thought he heard something from in he room.

"Oluwande, what are you doing?" Stede turned back.

"sh.." Oluwande replied.

Olu put his ear to the door.

"Let me out yo---" A voice whispered and muffled away

"Jim!?" Oluwande yelled as he opened the door.

There was a long silence. 

"shit" Black pete said.

Jim was on the floor rubbing their head, it had looked like it had been hit hard. And against the wall was Ivan, one of Blackbeard's crew members.

"Looks like were in a bit of a pickle oi?" Buttons stated.

Ivan lunged into action and brought stede and his crew one by one into the smaller cabin, no matter how much they all resisted he was much stronger than them all and managed to get them all in the room as he locked the door behind him.

"Jim!" Oluwande yelled as he ran over to them.

"Hey" Jim said to Olu with a smile.

"Jim, what happened?" Blackbeard had asked me to stay behind when Izzy dropped you guys on the island, he asked me to join his crew, then he knocked me out..i woke up not long before you opened the door." Jim explained.

Oluwande turned to look at the others, they were all glaring at him.

"What?" Oluwande questioned.

"You gave us away" Buttons replied.

"What? Im sorry but Jim was in trouble!" Oluwande defended

"I think jim and look after themselves" Wee John replied.

"I HEX YE! I HEX YE!!!" Buttons shouted

"Alright, alright calm down guys" Stede replied.

The cabin door slammed open to see a short aggressive man missing a toe standing at the door.

"Stede Fucking Bonnet" Izzy grumbled

"Ew, its you!" Stede scoffed.

"I thought Blackbeard got rid of you." Izzy growled.

"I got into some trouble..but i will always come back for Ed" Stede said firmly

"His name is Blackbeard you dog!!" Izzy shouted

Izzy walked into the cabin and blackbeards henchmen followed behind him. They each grabbed a few of Stede's crew and dragged them out of the Cabin leading them to the deck.

"Put this on and join the others on the deck." Izzy demanded as he threw a bag of leather black clothing on the floor in front of Jim.

"Tsk, never." Jim replied as they spat on Izzy in an attempt to anger him.

Izzy slapped Jim in the face, pulled out his sword and put it to their neck. "Need i say it again dog, your head will be clean off" Izzy threatened. Jim sighed and slapped Izzy away. Izzy left the cabin and walked up to the deck. Blackbeard's crew threw Stede's crew to the ground and began tieing them up. They left stede standing against the cherry wood post to the side of the ship. Soon Jim and Frenchie both walked out and stood next to Blackbeard's men.

"Frenchie! There you are" Stede yelled.

Jim and Frenchie stayed quiet standing next to the men. In leather.

"What are you guys wearing?" Wee John questioned.

"I think you look pretty snazzy" Swede replied.

Jim and Frenchie stayed quiet as Izzy glared at them. The both of them dressed in the dress code of Blackbeard's pirate crew. Jim wearing an uncomfortable black leather jacket and tight black leather pants, along with a tight purple top slightly similar to Blackbeard's and their iconic hat that Izzy is glaring at them for. Frenchie is wearing an also just as uncomfortable cropped black ripped up leather jacket over the top of his striped shirt and a pair of baggy black leather pants that end above his ankles, along with a shark tooth and pearl necklace.

"Where's Lucius?" Black Pete questioned concernally.

"We thought he was with you" Frenchie said as he looked over to jim who was already looking at him. Suddenly Frenchie got kicked in the leg. "No talking!!"

"Lucius, Is dead."