Chapter 5: What Have I Done!?

"CAPTAIN!" The crew of the Revenge screamed. 

Jim pulled out their dagger and ran over to their crew mates pushing Blackbeard's crew out of the way, they cut the ropes tying them to the cherry wood post as they all ran to their beloved pirate captain.

Stede had been stabbed.  

He couldn't breath, the life in his eyes soon started to fade. He looked up to Blackbeard one more time.

"I am truly sorry...I love you."

Stede's head drifted back as his whole body lifelessly fell to the ground.

"Stede!!" Blackbeard suddenly screamed.

"Captain.." Oluwande said as he moved closer to his body.

"No! No one touch him! What have i done, no.." Blackbeard's black face painted on beard started to run and wipe off from his tears. His eyes burning out like they were melting away. His piercing scream filling the ears of the others.

Suddenly Izzy walked up behind them..

"Blackbeard.." Izzy put his hand on Blackbeard's back. He didn't move as he had expected him to.

"*Ahem* Edward..I-" Izzy cut himself off. 

Suddenly Blackbeard felt a warm pair of arms wrap around him. He was startled for a moment but when he turned around to see his right hand man and best friend Israel Hands she turned around and hugged him back. Pushing his face into his chest. Izzy put his hand on Edward's head and his other arm around the rest of his body hugging him with much comfort. Ed, crying into him while hugging him back.

"Roach! Help me carry the Captain to his room" Oluwande yelled. 

Roach and Olu carried Stede away so Roach could treat him.

"What did i miss!?" A voice came from a distance.

Everyone turned their heads in disbelief.

"Lucius!!??" Everyone questioned with a smile.

"We all thought you were dead!" Wee John questioned again.

"Look, i know you guys are trying to make me feel better but-" Black Pete said with a sniffle as he looked up with his red, tired and teary eyes.

"L-LUCIUS!?" Black Pete yelled as he got up off the ground and ran towards Lucius almost tackling him to the ground with his hug. 

"BABE! I- I THOUGHT I LOST YOU! AGAIN.." Black Pete yelled with a smile and tears of joy filling his sore eyes.

Lucius hugged him "..you do all know i can swim right?" Lucius said in his usual sarcastic voice.

"Y-yeah well.." Black Pete began.

"Well, there is no way back onto the ship without a ladder.." Swede replied.

"Then how did you guys get back up here?" Lucius said as he crossed his arms in his usual sassy manor.

"Uh well, we went through stede's secret entrance of course" Swede replied.

"Exactly." "You'd think since i'm the only one besides Captain that can read that you'd have more faith in me that i would be able to swim." Lucius was offended.

"Sorry babe" Black pete apologised.

"Well it was a pretty bitchy thing to assume but, it's ok i guess." Lucius replied kissing Pete on the cheek.

"Ed.?" lucius questioned quietly.

"Uh come here babe.." Black Pete said while walking to the side dragging Lucius by the hand behind him.

"What happened to blackbeard? What's up with his face?" Lucius questioned his boyfriend.

"He- Uhm..H-he..well there was...uh." Black Pete tried to express.

"Babe.. Spit it out!" 

"Stede was stabbed." 

"WHAT! IS HE OKAY!? WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH HIM-"

"Calm down, Roach and Oluwande are with him in his cabin"

"Ah, alright..h-how bad is it?"

"He...It's bad.."

There was a long moment of silence when suddenly Lucius began to tear up but tried his best to hide it.

"Aw babe, come here.." Black Pete said as he pulled Lucius into a tight hug.

"He may not be the best at being a pirate, but he is the best captain there is.." 

Im sorry | Our flag means death fluff/angstजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें