Chapter 5

Then I didn't reply.I didn't have courage to reply.So,I just stayed quit & went back to sleep.I just Couldn't sleep.I pretended to sleep.But I failed.They were still sitting beside me.

"Haha~don't think we are fool.No matter how smart you are, I am smarter than you as your elder brother." Elijah said while smirking.

I just stayed quite & closed my eyes because I don't wanted to fall in their trap.

"I know you are clever than me.....So what!!!" I said in my mind.

I tried my best for sleeping but I failed.How can I sleep when saw a death body infront of me. I saw the worst nightmare ever.They sat by my head all night.I know they won't leave me until I give them proper description. But I cannot ruin their sleep.So,I decided to do something even I am afraid.

"Ummm...Elijah you two can go & sleep.I will tell you everything in the morning.I am okay now." I said with soft voice.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Yoora asked me.

"Yeah...." I said.

"But you have to promise me that you will tell everything in the morning. Promise!!" He said.

"Yeah...yeah..whatever... Promise." I said as I promise him.

"Okay.We are going now.But if you need anything just call us.Okay??" he said.

"Okay..." I said.

Then they finally leave the room.But after that I kept think about the lady who I saw in my dreams for two. But I always forgot to ask her name.Really!!!!The whole night went like this.Even I cannot sleep.

Yoora POV

~in the morning~

I just wake up but I am sleepy. But I just Couldn't sleep as always I wake up in the morning. But suddenly I remember about last night. I am the first one who heard her screaming. It seems like her soul wanted to leave her body.Then I called Elijah & went towards her room.After entering what we saw......It will be good if I cannot remember about last night.I really don't want.

Then I get up from my bed & freshen up.I did my morning routine & brush my hair & keep my hair into a messy bun.

I didn't wake up the siblings as it was holiday for them.I went to Lena's room first.
She was peacefully sleeping.

Then I went to downstairs. I went to the kitchen & sat on kitchen counter.Then I drink my morning coffee. Haha~ it is my life.Then started to make breakfast for us.

Then I heard some footsteps. I looked & saw it was Lena coming downstairs while rubbing her eyes.She was so cute.I wished her good morning & she did too.

RoseLena's Pov

Suddenly the ray of the sun hit my face & I wake up.Then I was sitting for sometimes in my bad.Today is my holiday.I won't go to school today!!Yahhh!!!!I jumped from the bed & went to bathroom. I did my morning routine & took a warm bath.Then I went towards the downstairs.

I am sure that Elijah didn't wake up because it's the holiday for him.

I saw Yoora was making breakfast.Then I went to the kitchen for helping her.

- "Good morning, unnie."
- "Good morning, Princess." she chuckled.
- "Why are you wake up so soon.You know It's holiday-"
-"I know but I can't sleep in the morning."
-"Oh,really?!"
-"Haha~anyway how are you feeling?"
-"I wasn't feeling well but when I saw you I felt okay & I am okay now.Haha~" I pouted.
-"Stop pouting..." she said.