2

"B-b-b-b-because you're not black?" Lucas says. "GASP!" Lucy yells riding her bike over to Kenedy and the boys. "I didn't say that!" Mike says getting defensive. "You thought it." Lucas says. "Throwing a Mike Wheeler is over party." Lucy adds.

"Lucy Im Venkman right?" Mike asks. "Sure babygirl." she replies.

"Will you stop calling me that."

"No."

"Guys!" Dustin yells and they all look over at him.

"Why is no one else wearing costumes?" Dustin asks. "Wait Lucy where's your costume?" Mike asks. "I knew you would all wear them so I didn't wear mine so I can make fun of you guys!" Lucy says laughing.

"You're an ass." Kenedy says, shes wearing a Dorthy costume. "Hey language! Besides I would probably get dress coded." Lucy adds.

They walk into the school and everyone was staring and laughing at them.

"Everyone dressed up last year."

"It's a conspiracy I'm telling you."

"Just be cool."

"Who you gonna call? The nerds!" Lucy yells as they go to their lockers and Max laughs as she skateboards down the hallway.

"Hello? She laughed at my joke we're best friends now." Lucy says walking up to the party after she went to her locker. Mike and Kenedy give each other looks.

"Like Mike said you haven't even spoken a word to her and you're best friends?" Kenedy says. "You know what, I'll talk to her right now." Lucy says but Max closes her locker and walks away. "Or after class."

Mikey wikey🤭

Mikey wikey🤭: Dude

Kenny bear🥺: That joke wasn't funny and that ginger bitch should stfu

Mikey wikey🤭: EXACTLY

Mikey wikey🤭: AND "best friends" SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU

Kenny bear🥺: LITERALLY

Kenny bear🥺: And I'm her best friend🙄

Kenny bear🥺: What happened to ginger slander

Mikey wikey🤭: Fr now they're obsessing over one

Mikey wikey🤭: Noras the only exception

Kenny bear🥺: REAL

Small time skip

"Alright. This is now or never." Dustin says to Lucas and Lucy and they walk up to Max. Kenedy saw them walking up to her and rolls her eyes.

"Hi, Max. Im Dustin, and this is-"

"Lucas."

"Yeah I know. The stalkers"

"Uh, no." Dustin and Lucas stutter and Lucy chuckles.

"And I'm Lucy."

"Actually, we weren't stalking you, right Lucy?" Lucas says. "Well-"

"No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're new and all." Dustin inturupts.

"Yeah, for your safety." Lucas says making Lucy chuckles again and he nudges her softly.

"Mhm. There are a lot of bullies here."

"So many bullies, its crazy."

"Yeah."