3

"Bro Max was just staring at Will." Kenedy whispers to Lucy.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know?"

"Um because I literally just saw her and when he turned around she looked away."

"Why were you even looking at her in the first place?"

"Uh, I wasn't, I just saw it out of the corner of my eye."

Then Dustin barges through the door. "I am so sorry Mr. Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with the class. Don't mind me, don't mind me. Really, continue. please. Thanks." he says and takes his seat.

Foxy babes🦊😍

Dusty bun🥰: We have to meet all of us at lunch at AV club

Mikey wikey🤭: Why?

Dusty bun🥰: I have something that you wont believe

Maxi pad😂: 👍

Kenny bear🥺: Why are you in this?

Maxi pad😂: Gee thanks!

Lucy goosey😻: I added her

Kenny bear🥺: ok but why

Sammy wammy😇: the real question is why am I still in this I don't associate myself with you lame ass middle schoolers😂

Lucy goosey😻: pipe down freshman

Lucy goosey😻: AND MF YOU JUST WENT TRICK OR TREATING WITH ALL OF US

"Lucy!" Mr. Clarke says. "Yes sir?" she answers. "You wanna put that on my table and join the rest of the class please." he says and the party holds back their laughs. "Do I want to? No, but am I gonna do it anyway so you don't call my mom? Yes!"

Time skip

"His name is D'Artagnan. Cute right?"

"A li-"

"No!" Lucy yells interrupting Kenedy.

"D'Artagnan?"

"Dart for short."

"And he was in your trash?"

"Foraging for food. You wanna hold him?"

"No, no."

"He doesn't bite."

"I don't want to-" but Dustin puts it in Maxs hand. "Oh god he's slimy!" she says passing it to Kenedy. "Why is he kinda cute? Ok he a little slimy someone else take him." she says passing it to Will.

"Ugh, oh, god!" Will says passing it to Lucas. "Ugh, hes like a living booger." Lucas says then looks at Lucy. "Lucas no."she says but he still passes it to her. "Ew! What the what!" she screams passing it to Mike.

"What is he?" Mike asks Dustin. "My question exactly." Dustin says and he pulls out a bunch of books.

"Ugh books? I missing out on uncrustables for books? I'm out."

"Seriously Lucy!" Dustin yells.

"What? I'm hungry and those are good! I'll be back okay."

"Anyways. At first I thought he was some type of pollywog."

"Pollywog?"

"Its another word for tadpole. A tadpole is the larval stage of a toad."

"I know what a tadpole is."