Chapter 13

"Touch down, Manila!"

I rolled my eyes at her and went inside the car while Manong is putting our luggage in the back. Shen removed her glasses as she sat next to me and took a selfie.

She tapped me, "Look ka nga here! Let's take a selfie together." Positioning the camera, I smiled. 

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven.....

She took ten shots.

"That's enough, B." I chuckled. She just rolled her eyes at me and pouted. When she found out that I will be coming back, she went to France for a little vacation and  that's why I'm with her right now.

"Diretso na po ba tayo sa mansion, Mademoiselle?"

I looked at Shen but she was too busy with her phone. "Shen, do you want to stay at our house first before going home?"

"Hmm?" She looked at me and then at Manong. "Sa house na po ako go. May family dinner pa kami tonight e."

Narrowing my eyes at her, I crossed my arms. "Family dinner or dinner with fiancé?"

Galit siyang tumingin sa akin at padabog na nilagay ang phone sa legs niya.

"Can you stop with the fiancé thing?"

"Why? It's true naman e."

"You know I hate it!"

"Who would have thought na a friend of your cousin would be your fiancé? What's his name again? Was it Theory?"

Umismid siya. "Seriously? It's Theodore."

"I know."

I laughed as her mood changed. Kahit until now, I still can't believe it. I just found out about it recently, the man who we met when Kuya Eros was performing back when we were still fifteen years old. She really hates him and her reason? Hindi niya daw ka vibes.

When Manong maneuvered the car, I removed my glasses as I looked through the window. So good to be back home. 

Hinatid namin siya sa kanila at pagkatapos ay dumeretso na kami sa mansion. Nang makababa ako ay binati ako ng mga katulong namin. After I had a little nap, I gave them my pasalubongs and they loved it naman.

"Ang ganda mo lalo, Lene. Tsaka ang sexy-sexy mo na!" Manang said.

I smiled sweetly, "Bolery ka talaga, Manang." 

Tumawa naman ang mga katulong kaya takang tinignan ko sila. Did I say something wrong? 

"Bolera kasi 'yun, ma'am." 

"Oh..." I blushed.