chapter no.1

cadys pov:
(Time for school)

(In math)
hey cady,yes?? on Sunday next week we are all having a sleepover and you should come.
what's a sleepover?? oh yeah,forgot you were from Africa,well it's basically we're girls just you know get mani pedis,do hair together and you'll sleep at my house.Mkay I'll go but I have to ask my mom first.

Fast forward to lunch

Regina's pov:

where's cady?? (grechten and Karen give that look that says I don't know) so Karen you will get the snacks but only low carb ones because I'm on a diet and I don't want to screw it up,Gretchen you'll buy the matching pjs for the four of us,cady will get us nothing because there's nothing for her to get and I'll get the face masks.

meanwhile with Janis,daimian and cady:

are you 10000 percent sure we should do this..Regina seems sweet.REGINA GEORGE IS NOT SWEET SHES A ROAD SUCKING WHORE! yeah I know she's horrible to you but..no buts your going in with the mission whether you like it or not.

after school

on messages:

Regina:cady

cady:yeah??

Regina:did your mom say yes or no?

cady:she said yes and she wants to meet you,Karen and Gretchen.

Regina:okay but is it just me or is Gretchen getting on my nerves??

cady:I think she's sweet though..

Regina:okay baby

cady;baby? did you mean to send that to your bf or something??

Regina: Uhmmm..yeah anywho see ya soon xo

In school the next day (with regina and Gretchen and Karen)

okay you two say anything fucking stupid and I will ruin your life.regina we promise we won't but,why do you care we've known cady for like 4 months now and she knows us well,she wouldn't make fun of us would she,or be mean?grechten you just don't get it do you??
regina I have a question,what do you want Karen?? do you have a crush on cady? WHAT NO OFCOURSE I DONT I MEAN LIKE WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT *nervous laughs*
okay..anywho you got the stuff? Yeah,this sleep over is going to be so fetch!!whatever Gretchen..

At home with regina

do I really like Cady..no not possible I mean I made fun of Janis for being a lesbian but I can't be one could I...no I couldn't or could I??