chapter no.2

fast forward to Sunday on sleepover day

Regina's pov:
EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT FOR CADY BECAUSE I DONT WANT HER THINKING I HAVE SOME SLUTTY HOUSE HOLD.

MOM!!!!! yes honey?don't even come in my room when the girls are over,and don't go between a fifty mile radius of my girlfri..I mean cady.sure 'Gina as you know I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom!! yeah whatevs

3 hours later when Regina has set everything up!

door bell rings**
IS THAT CADY!? I HOPE IT IS opens door**
oh hi Karen. so basically I bought a extra face mask for my skin because I'm breaking out.mkay whatever

door bell rings again**

IS IT CADY!?
oh hey Gretchen.HII REG I GOT THE PJSS. Okay Karen's In my room you know where it is I'm just going the bathroom

in the bathroom

SHOUTING AND PULLING HAIR**

WHATS WRONG WITH ME WHY DO I WANT HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND WHY DO I ONLY CARE ABOUT HER?? WHATS WRONG WITH ME??

door bell rings*

okay I'll sort this out and I gotta fix my face
**puts more lipgloss on**hi Regina!! cady your late.

Regina's mind:

why do I wanna kiss her.hang on,was she with that stupid Janis Ian and that to gay to function boy? I hope not because she's mine.

Cadys pov:

Regina are you alright ( Regina was drooling but weirdly like she wanted to kiss me or something?? Oh nah it's probably nothing she's not gay )

Reginas pov:

I snapped back into reality and realised I was foaming at the mouth and I was super embarrassed

SORRY CADY LOST A LITTLE CONTROL FOR A SECOND THERE AHAH *nervous laugh* cady stared at me weird but what can I say?she looked hot in that skirt.

as we went upstairs I felt happy she was with me I don't think I can explain why though..

when they put the face masks on

gretchen pov:

why does Regina keep staring at cady? that's odd.I noticed once cady touched Regina leg to help her get some face mask out her hair Regina was redder then lipstick. I think I know why she's acting weird.

Regina pov:

I very stupidly and randomly blurted this out but.. LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!
but where all girls? yeah but Karen it's hot to kiss your friends especially when there hot aswell *regina looks at cady while saying this*

*everyone agrees*

OKAY I'll take cady and you two can have eachother (I had no idea what I was doing but I think I was madly inlove..)

I took cadys hand and ran of with her.

I got her into a closet and she seemed to be injoying it?? I WAS SMILING LIKE A CREEPY DOLL WHEN I SEEN SHE WAS KISSING BACK!!

soon later

Karen and Gretchen open the closet door.
guys wtf? You two have been gone for 2 hours..
cady smiled."yeah we just got lost in the moment I guess ahah" that made me laugh abt to kiss her face off oh my lord.