chapter no.3

the next day

I woke up next to cady and oh my god did she smell amazing. I don't know if I should have done this but I said to her "wake up sunshine" and she stared at me weird.

after we all got ready and took the car to school I noticed her in 2nd period talking to another girl that I didn't know but later on I found out by Gretchen and her name is sandy.I asked miss norberry to go to the bath room and she said okay and I felt like murdering someone and I screamed my heart out until none other then Janis Ian the massive lesbian..hang on arent I lesbian or am I bi or what?? Whatever I don't know

what are you screaming about oh my god.Janis fuck off. Okay,but it's weird your the one telling me to fuck off when your the one screaming. Anger took over and I grabbed her by the t shirt and said "leave me the fuck alone or I WILL end you" okay miss queen bee whatever you say haha *fake laughs* oh how I wanted to fuck her up.

at lunch

Regina we need to talk to you. Blurts out Karen and Gretchen at the same time. what do you want now?? we know you have a crush on cady it's painfully obvious,and before you deny it I see the way you look at her it's obvi.come over here I said while whispering.

okay I need you guys to help me with getting her to like me. *both squeal*

I HAVE AN IDEA.Karen no I said furiously,NO TRUST ME ITS GOOD!!! okay then what is it I said while rolling my eyes.You can slip secret admirer notes in her locker. Karen I don't think that's going to wor-NO THATS PERFECT.I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT SHE SAYS ABOUT LIKING GIRLS!!