chapter no.5

Regina's pov:
I felt like crying. I thought this was a bad idea because what if she didn't even like girls? What if she is thinks I'm disgusting for liking her?

I've seen her stare at me in class though.. and her pupils do kinda go bigger when she sees me..

cadys pov

that can't be..REGINA?
regina what are you doing here? I'm ment to see my secret admirer here..plotwist though she's a girl but I don't really care..does that seem wrong??

Regina's pov

wake up and smell the air cady

what?

im your secret admirer.

without thinking cady just grabbed me and started kissing me passionately.

so does this make us girlfriends now

yup.

I was so happy that when I got into English I gave my English teacher a coupon to Walmart.

after school

(on messages)

Cady:I love you.

Regina:come over so I can kiss you more.

40 mins later

I hear a knock at my door Kylie asked who it was and I said my girlfriend and she looked at me weird but I didn't care.

come up to my room.
Yk what happens.

a few days later (in Regina's pov)

I see cady talking to..JANIS IAN?? she better fucking stay away from her she's mine.

I overhear Janis saying

HAHHA she asked to be your girlfriend? pathetic.

but regina seems sweet?

yeah until she breaks your heart.

those words broke me.

I ran of crying and some of those stupid girls who practically are my fangirls.

I go into the bathroom to fix my mascara and then I hear

"Bye Janis!!"

what the fuck is she doing talking to her.

oh Um hi regina!

what the fuck where you doing talking to Janis ian??

uhm she seems nice...

well she's fucking not and she's also gay and I don't EVER want to see her with you.

regina calm down!!

calm down?! SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU AND THEN SHE MADE FUN OF ME HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?

regina..she came over and kissed me.

I get she was horrible to you but she's nice to me.

she lured me into a stall and we skipped every other class of the day kissing and doing you know what.

at the end of the day

see ya regina!

is that all she had to say to me??

as I got home I realised something.

cady had a Kalteen bar in her hand and why wouldn't she give it to me then? And why was Janis laughing it almost felt like..cady doesn't like me and it's a set up.