Shijima mei x (dead)fem reader-painting our scene

Song recommendation:Squid melody!By the living tombstone(blue version)
And a more calming choice:A thousand years-Christina perri.

You and no.4 sat in silence,painting your canvases without a word said.It was different because normally your eccentric ghost buddy was full of talk and gossip but today she was quiet and calm.

You snuck a glance at her and smiled as she thoughtfully scratched her head with the handle of her brush,thinking very hard.She looked at you and grinned,
"Are you captivated by my artistic talent (name san)?"
You chocked on air and fell back on your stool,your body and the wood hit the floor with a sickening thunk noise.

Shijima laughed and stood up,quickly finishing her painting off,she took it off her easel and walked over to you,squatting beside you.She hummed and turned the painting around to show you the picture,your eyes widened as you the painting was caught in the light shining through the gaps of the windows in Shijima's tower.

The painting was you,except you looked older and more alive.Your hair flowed in the painting that looked as thoughh there was actually wind in the painting.You wore a white,long dress and denim shorts on underneath.You had a thoughtful expression on your stroked face.

"Wow Shijima!It's great!You got every detail!"
"As expected from the fourth of the seven wonders!"
She said proudly as she helped you up.The sunlight dazzled in her blue eyes and the gentle wind pushed her brownish green braids up and down her shoulders.She almost looked like an angel,your heart thumped and you drew in a quick short breath,your heart feeling as though it was about to burst.

"I think I should go now."
You said slowly,Shijima nodded and went to grab the nearest telephone,
"Alright,I'll call honourable number seven so he can come and get you."

You didn't know what your legs were doing,they redirected you back to the wonder as she dialled a weird code or number on the radio box thing.You grabbed her hand,she turned to look at you as you interlocked her fingers with yours.

Placing your other hand in her hair,you leaned forward and closed the gap between the two of you.Everything was quiet,so quiet you could hear a pin drop,so quiet that you could hear your non existent heart thumping in your chest.
.
.
.
Except for the ringing of the phone.

Shijima slid her arm around your waist,both you jumped as the phone stopped ringing,someone had picked it up and Hanako's voice cut into the speaker,
"Hello?No.4?What do you need?"
"NO.7 C'MON!?WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ANSWER NOW!?I WAS HAVING A MOMENT WITH (NAME SA-)"

You quickly snatched the phone off Shijima and sighed,
"HEEEeeey Hanako,I'm ready to come home now so could you hakujodai me back to the school yeah thanks ok?Ok byyyeee."
"Wait!What the-HEY!No.4!(name san),what's going on?"

You quickly put the phone back on the receiver and sighed sheepishly,you looked back at the ghost and sighed again,
"Sorry about that,I didn't know what I was doing but...um...I love you Shijima san."
You were enveloped in a warm embrace of cold,you huffed contentedly as she stroked your hair,
"Don't worry about it!Our feelings are mutual!"

PS:I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I DO SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL YOU KNOW!?ANYWAY HERES A PICTURE OF OUR LOVELY NO.4 THAT WE DESERVE:

SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR ME❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🥲🤧