Chapter 1:Antonio Kidnapped

It was summertime at Oh My Disney especially in Encanto.In Casita everyone including the Madrigals were preparing for The Annual Disney Summer Palooza.Antonio was outside playing with his animal friends until his mamá, Pepa called for him.

Pepa:Toñito! Where are you? Come here please!
Antonio:Coming, mami!

Antonio's pet jaguar gave him a ride on his back all the way to his mother, father Félix, and his two older siblings Dolores and Camilo, who were all busy decorating with the rest of the family.As soon as Pepa saw Antonio she immediately showered him kisses as he giggled because her kisses tickled.

Antonio:Hi mami!
Pepa:There's my little papito! *mwah, mwah*
Antonio:*giggles* Hey mami can my friends-
Pepa:Aw, it feels like only yesterday when I bottle fed you*sniffles* and when you said...your first word.*sobs*

Pepa's husband and two older children noticed she had a rain cloud above her head and they all went to hug her to cheer her up a little bit.

Félix:Clear skies Pepi, clear skies.
Camilo:It's ok mami
Pepa:I can't help it.It's just...I don't ever want to lose Antonio or anyone else I love.
Dolores:We know mamá. By the way what were you going to ask mamá Antonio?
Antonio:Pico and the other animals want to go play near the river.Can I please go?
Pepa:Of course you can tonito.
Félix:But only if Camilo goes with you.
Camilo:Okay, sure.Let's go hermano.
Antonio:Let's race to the river
Camilo:Nah, I don't feel like...3, 2, 1 go!
Antonio:*giggles*Hey! No fair, you got a head start!
Pepa:Watch over Antonio, Camilo!
Camilo:Yes mami!
Félix:Be careful and no talking to strangers!
Camilo:You got it papá!

Antonio giggled and screamed as he was being chased by his older brother who was trying to catch him to tickle him.Soon he finally caught him.As he tickled his brother, Camilo paused and noticed his little brother's animal friends were all gone.

Camilo:Haha! Gotcha!
Antonio:*giggles*
Camilo:Do you surrender? Huh?
Antonio:*giggles* I surrender!
Camilo:Wait minute...Antonio, where'd your animals go?
Antonio:Huh? But-but they were right behind us.Oh no, Pico is gone too!
Camilo:How could they just disappear into thin air like that?
Antonio:I don't know, but we've got to find them.

As Antonio and Camilo both looked everywhere for Pico and the other animals they both stopped by a tree with a wanted poster on it.Camilo took it off the tree as he and Antonio studied the picture of two men who looked like thugs.One of them had an eye patch on and the other had sideburns.

Antonio:Who are those guys?
Camilo:It says they're The Stabbington Brothers, they're thieves, and they're wanted dead or alive.
Antonio:These guys sound dangerous.
Camilo:According to their picture, definitely dangerous.Come on let's go.

Antonio followed his older brother until they both stopped their his tracks as they heard a tiny animal noise, like it was crying for help.It was a tiny mouse struggling to break free because it was tied up, hanging from a tree branch.Antonio and Camilo both see the mouse and went to help him.

Antonio:Heh heh... hey little fella, what happened to you?
Bait mouse:(SQUEAKING)
Antonio:Don't worry, We'll get you loose. Woah!
Camilo:Antonio!

Camilo and his little brother both fell into a trap hole.Groaning in pain they suddenly looked up saw a bright red light blinking on and off.Meanwhile a couple of thugs were strolling through the forest in their truck until their radar began to beep they both chuckled at each other.