The Celebration (smut)

"Everyone shut up!" Wrench calls out drunkenly as the barman turns up the TV.

"Breaking news, it seems like Blume is under extreme scrutiny after another one of its employees has been arrested for multiple crimes. Whilst we don't currently have much information it does seem like there may be some changes coming into play with misconduct regulations at the company. In other news, it's been reported that the gangs of San Francisco are on the rise, targeting hacker groups-"

We all cheer and clink our drinks together at the table as my dad's arrest plays on the news, Wrench's arm wraps around my shoulder as we all drink.

"I feel bad for leaving my sister with Josh." I laugh as I put down my empty glass.

"He's fine, he said it himself, he'd rather be there than here." Sitara shrugs, before getting up quickly and running to the karaoke machine.

Marcus laughs, eyeing up a pretty girl at the bar. "Excuse me." He grins, leaving us too.

"There's still a whole bottle of champagne." I laugh, opening the bottle and taking a swig without pouring it into a glass. After the shit I've been through, it's much needed.

"Alright trooper, take it easy." Wrench jokes, grabbing the bottle from me as I squint at him.

"You're mean." I pout, laughing as he struggles with the lid. I take it back from him and cradle the bottle, "Mine."

He chuckles and shrugs, placing his hand over mine as his thumb rubs circles on the back of my hand.

I take another swig and do the lid up, putting it on the table with more force than anticipated. "You're not drunk already, right?" He jokes, and I shake my head smiling up at him.

"No, I'm just confused. Happy. Sad. Elated. Scared. And a little bit on the verge of having a breakdown." I sarcastically reply, and his hand pauses.

"I'm here for you, through it all, I know nows not the time-" he begins, but my confidence peaks from the alcohol and I lift a leg, grabbing his shoulders I straddle him.

"I'm not complaining, but what are you doing?" He laughs, arms snaking around my body to hold me up.

"Shush," I say, holding a finger up to his mask, "I want to tell you something." I smirk, leaning in I mumble into his ear, "I want you to fulfill your promise. Tonight."

Wrench inhales sharply and his arms tighten around me. "Let's go, like now."

I laugh and clamber off of his lap, sending a text to the others telling them we're leaving. Marcus winks at us as we go, and I roll my eyes and hold a middle finger up to him.

--------------‐-----------------------------

"Should we talk about this first?" Wrench mumbles as we get inside his garage, but I shake my head as I take my jacket off, leading him upstairs to his bed.

"Fuck me first." I practically beg as he hurriedly follows me up the stairs. I silently thank the alcohol for my facade of confidence.

As soon as we get into Wrench's bedroom he pushes me agasint the wall, his mask discarded somewhere as his lips attack mine in a frenzy, its chaos and messy and I love it.

My hands tug his hoodie and he lifts his arms up as I pull it over his head, laughing as I struggle since I'm shorter and can't reach properly.

"Come on biscuit, you can do better than that." He teases, so I move my hands under his tee and he suddenly isn't laughing anymore.

He gasps as I rub my hands up and down his stomach. Suddenly his hands pull my top over my head and his mouth attacks my neck, I tug his top and he takes it off before coming back to my neck.

"Oh fuck." I moan as he leaves a mark, and I reach for his belt.

"Yeah, I'd love to see how wet I can make you but right now I just need to be inside of you." He groans, lifting me up as I hook my legs around him, he places me on the bed and his hands undo my jeans, tugging them down along with my underwear with excruciating slowness.

"Please" I beg, lifting my hips as they're finally off.

He smirks and rubs a hand through his hair, his hands move to his jeans as he slips them along with everything else, and my mouth waters at the size of him.

"Wrench?" I ask, but he shakes his head, "Call me Reggie when it's just us." He tells me, and I smile and nod.

"Reggie, I'm not sure you're going to-" I laugh, gesturing at him.

"I'll be careful, but I know you'll fit me perfectly." He winks, and I almost come from that.

I finally take off my bra and his eyes slowly trail my body, "You're fucking delicious." He mumbles, looking awestruck.

He grabs protection from the drawer and slips it on, leaning over me he postions himself at my throbbing entrance.

His hands find mine as he interlocks our fingers, holding my hands above my head his lips find mine in a gentle kiss, "Ready?" He asks, and I lift my hips in answer.

His eyes never leave mine as he pushes inside of me, slow and slightly painful, but it feels good enough for me to let out a moan.

"Fuck, I love that sound" He chuckles, kissing the tears away from my eyes.

"Reggie, please." I whine, and he finally begins to move. Pulling out almost all the way before slamming back in.

His groans mix with my whimpers as he finds a speed I like, his mouth finds my nipples as he sucks and all I can do is wrap my legs around him, pushing him deeper.

"I'm not gonna last long." He admits, and I nod, feeling it too.

My eyes begin to close from the wave of pleasure, but his voice commands me "Eyes on me, I want to see you come"

I feel myself clench around him and the wave builds and builds until it finally crashes.

"Reggie!" I cry out at the same time his pants come faster and faster. We both come in a moment of pure bliss.

His head falls on my shoulder as we both begin to giggle, "That was-" I say, but Wrench catches my drift.

"Yeah, I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, you're right, we do fit." I smile as he kisses my cheek and pulls out, disposing of the used protection and pulling me onto his chest.

"I meant what I said, I'm in love with you." He tells me, and I look up and reply "Lucky for you, I love you too"

He laughs and pinches my ass, I let out a squeal and get on top of him....