Chapter 64

Quinn couldn't wait to get off work, get cleaned up, and go pick up Emi. All he could think about was the feeling of her on the back of his bike all pressed up against him. It was a feeling he was sure he'd never get tired of. At the end of the day, he quickly headed to his dorm room to get a quick shower not wanting to be all greasy and bad smelling when he went to pick up Emi. He dressed, towel dried his hair, and slipped his kutte then his beanie on before leaving his room. Chibs wondered where he was going as he was clocking out for the day. He was heading home to have dinner with his wife before coming back to the clubhouse a little later. Massika made an early dinner when she heard Emi say that Quinn would be around by six to pick her up for the party at the biker's clubhouse. Ryu was glad she was making friends already and that she seemed interested in a man. He had worried about her staying to herself and being lonely when she first arrived but she seemed to be trying to be social.

Emi helped clean up from dinner before rushing upstairs to get a shower. She made sure to wash her hair and shave after bathing. As she showered, she realized that it had been a really long time since she felt as excited as she was right then. Even her ex-boyfriend didn't make her this excited when they went places together. What was it about this long-haired, heavily tattooed biker that excited her so much? He was such a mystery and intriguing and she liked that a lot about him. Remi had made her suggestion on what she should wear that night so that's what Emi picked for her outfit. She got dressed and looked herself over in the mirror. 'Not too bad I guess.' Emi thought to herself as she stared at herself. 

When there came a knock at the door, Emi's heart sped up

When there came a knock at the door, Emi's heart sped up. Ryu answered and greeted the giant of a man who was taking his niece out that night. The two men shook hands before Ryu let Quinn enter the home. Massika greeted him on her way into the kitchen. Emi came into the foyer and greeted her date for the evening. He flashed her a wide smile when he got a good look at her. He watched as Emi kissed her uncle's cheek before turning to him. He held his arm out for her to take before leading him to his bike. She waited for him to climb on first before remembering what he'd told her the previous evening. He sighed as he roared the bike to life just loving the feeling of her sitting behind him all pressed up against him.

Remi had fixed her and Tigdinner and was just cleaning up the kitchen and dining room as her cousin wasbeing picked up for the evening. Tig was in a good mood and was looking forwardto their evening at the clubhouse. He had a full belly now it was time to gohave some drinks, maybe play some pool, hang out with his brothers, andeventually get into the boxing ring. Remi just shook her head at her husband asthey climbed onto his bike to head to the clubhouse. She slipped her handsunderneath the hem of shirt making him shudder at the skin-to-skin contact. Shesmiled to herself knowing exactly what she was doing to her husband. He hatedthat she knew just how to push his buttons but loved it all at the same time.Just as they were pulling into their space, Remi noticed Quinn escorting Emiinto the clubhouse. She smiled to herself as she climbed off Tig's bike. 

Elise fixed dinner for her and Chibs. Filip ate at the clubhouse with the other prospect after the fully patched members got their food. He hated eating last but knew it was just part of prospecting. Chibs was liking having the house to themselves. It made Elise giggle when he wanted to get a little freaky in their living room after dinner. When he started speaking Gaelic to her, she just couldn't tell him no. There was something about that accent coupled with not knowing what exactly he was saying that turned her on. He was quick to get her naked in the living room making her laugh as he gently pushed her down onto the couch. She pulled him down on top of her with a wide smile. Harley wasn't scheduled to return until the following evening and Filip was at the clubhouse already. There was no one to bother them.

Once they were finished, she was picking up their clothing making him smack her ass playfully. Her glaring at him only made him laugh as he pulled her into his arms. "I love ya, lass." he told her making her smile at him. "I love you too, Filip." she replied before kissing his lips. They got dressed and left the house to head to the clubhouse. The party was in full swing by the time they arrived. He parked his bike and she slid off to await her husband. They walked into the clubhouse together to get a drink and see what all was going on. Chibs greeted his son who nodded back as the teen was passing out beers to those who'd come up to the bar. He handed one to both his parents making Elise thank him before she followed her husband to the couch by the pool table. Emi and Quinn were playing a heated game of pool it seemed. Chibs called out playing doubles next. Quinn laughed and agreed to it.

Quinn won the game but barely. Emi moved to stand next to him as her cousin and her husband got their sticks and prepared to play too. Chibs was happy for his brother who seemed to have found someone he liked enough to want to spend his time with. Although Quinn had always been a pretty laid-back kind of guy, since he'd met Emi, he seemed to be even more relaxed and smiling than he had previously been. It was easy to see how the tall blond felt about the petite raven-headed beauty. Quinn broke making all the balls scatter across the table. Emi high-fived him earning a smirk from Elise. Chibs took the first shot for their team and sunk a striped ball. He let Elise take the next shot. While the foursome were playing pool, Remi, Ava, and Lyla were sitting together catching up on life and kids. Remi was still glad she didn't have any kids of her own but loved her niece and nephews dearly. 

Happy was sitting with Jax and Bobby discussing random things. Tig was sitting with a couple other patched members talking about bike modifications. The night was going well. Clay and Gemma were sitting together watching all the debauchery around them. Things couldn't have been more perfect for most of the people there. The music was loud, the alcohol was flowing, people were having a good time, there was lots of laughter, the prospects and crow eaters were making sure everyone had anything they needed. It was a good night for all. Except the prospects. They hated being talked down to like they were lower than dirt. Filip kept reminding himself what it was he was working towards. He wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and to do that, he had to go through all this pain and degradation to make it. He had to show how tough he was to the fully patched members.

Tig already knew they'd be staying at the clubhouse that night so he let himself get drunk. Drunken Tig was a horny Tig and Remi knew what kind of night she was going to have when they made it to the dorm room. Drunken Tig was also a very funny Tig and he had his wife laughing at his stupidity. When he started getting handsy with her, she knew it was time to retreat to their dorm room for the night. Chibs didn't want to get too wasted so he quit drinking a couple hours before he and Elise wanted to go home. Happy wasn't drunk but he was buzzed enough to feel good. He knew he could drive himself and Ava home with no problems. Quinn quit drinking a few hours before Emi told him she wanted to be home so he was sober enough to get them there safely. He wanted to show her he was responsible.

Chibs wanted to go watchsome of his brothers in the ring so after their last doubles game, he called itquits. Quinn and Emi went back to playing against one another. A blond croweater walked up and was putting her hands all over Quinn. It made him feelgross especially since he was pursuing Emi. He shrugged away from the blond butshe didn't seem to get the message. Until he turned towards her and growled ather to leave him alone because he wasn't interested. She huffed but walked awayto find someone else to keep her company for the night. Emi was surprised he blewher off like he did. Once the blond was gone, Quinn turned his full attentionback to Emi. She smiled shyly at him before taking her next turn. The night hadbeen as fun as it had the previous evening although she didn't get to talk withhim as intimately as the previous night. She still had fun especially listeningto the friendly trash talking between Chibs and Quinn. 

When she began yawning, Quinn decided it was time to take her home. Emi bid Ava a good evening as they were walking through the clubhouse on the way to his bike. Ava just smiled and waved before going back to her conversation with Lyla. The blond never liked watching her 'ol man in the ring like the triplets did. Lyla thought it was barbaric and refused to watch Opie fight his brothers. Ava loved cheering her husband on when he was in the ring. Shortly after Emi and Quinn left, Happy announced he was going to get in the ring. Ava excused herself so she could watch Happy and take care of his things while he was in the ring. Happy loved it when his 'ol lady was cheering him on. It showed they were a solidified unit. That she was his 'ol lady. It made him want to show off in the ring! He was the victor that night and Ava threw herself in his arms after he climbed back out of the ring. He quickly redressed and moved to a picnic table so they could watch others in the ring.

A/N: Please review and vote below!