🍃Intruders, or husbands?🍃

Shang qinghua and Shen yuan are roomates by the way!

----------------------------------------------------------

Shang qinghua pov:

"Cucumber brooo!" I said, trying to gain the attention of my dear friend, who was busy fanning himself on the couch. Old habbits die hard i suppose.

I sat on the floor infront of him and glared at him for a while, thinking of ways i can coax him into agreeing.

"If you help me, I'll buy you a nice and shiny fan~ plus I'll do the laundry and dishes for a weekk!" He glanced at me for a second as his smile peeped from the corner of the fan.

"Clean the living room and it's a deal." He said as i nodded frantically. You see, i needed ideas for a book while also looking for ways to improve my writing... Cucumber bro is my only hope in this dark world!

THUMP!

Just as i was about to get up form the floor, we heard a loud thump coming from the hallway...

This really wasn't the best time to rob us however... Cucumber bro had gotten home recently from his job and was completely exhausted, being on the verge of killing me. If i didn't promise i was going to do all those house chores, he would've tied me uo and left me on the table... Again.

Before either of us moved to go check it out, we swiftly glanced at eachother before playing a quick game of rock, papper, scissors.

I lost... There was no use competing when it came to shen yuan... At times he can be fun while other times he's a pussy... Or that other time when he'd glare at you as if you were going to die by his hands...

I sighed as i get up, not bothering to take anything with me, because if something happened to me, then oh well. Shen yuan would laugh at my dumbass before dying too.

"Tell me if you die so i can burn your horny books" Shen yuan shouts as i flip him off.

When i got intobthe hallway, i was met with nothing... That was, until i turned the light on, "There's no one here Cucumber bro–" I was then interrupted by two familiar figures standing before me.

I quickly turned the light off and then on again to see if I'm seeing things.

"My dearest most gracious friend and close buddy known as Shen qingqiu, i have reason to believe that i have been taking drugs." I shout as i continue staring at two hot men in the middle of our hallway.

One perked up when i mentioned the name 'Shen Qingqiu', but if you haven't guessed... It is none other than my king, Mobei jun and that maniac Lou binghe.

"Shang Qinghua, if i find out you're lying to me... You'll find out what it's like to freeze to death" As soon as Shen yuan arrives at the scene, i hide behind him. For all we know they could be creepy cosplayers that broke into our apartment!

However... Those tiddies do seem to be the real deal...

"Where's my shizun..." Binghe said, glaring at us.

"I forgot that we look completely different –" i say as i look over to cucumber bro, who's definitely tired and annoyed.

"I'm going to bed." He says, walking away as he covers his face with his fan, "I'll help you tomorrow, in the meantime you can explain to them the situation. Also if you dare say anything about that to my disciple, i will chop off your left hand." And with that, he walked to his room, removing the fan from his face as he walked.

While i was stuck with a scary looking binghe and my scary booba king....

"I don't know how you got here... But you're stuck now, however, what matters is that you ended up in here rather than elsewhere." I say, slowly backing up to the living room.

"Explain. And why do you have the same names qnd personality, but you both look different." Mobei, my king says as stern and hot as ever~ well i should say cold...

"You seem confused my king? Were you really not able to tell it was us from the start?" I ask, teasing them by fake pouting. Although it doesn't seem to work...

"I suppose you can say we were originally were from here, something happened and we were there for a while but we're back here... I however, have no idea as to why you two are here... But I'm not complaining" i say, it wouldn't hurt to snitch on cucumber bro a bit...

"Your shizun definitely missed you, although it doesn't really look like it.. But he has a fan dedicated to you dear lou binghe~" i say, smirking.

Oh how i was going to get punished later.

"Honestly, i feel the same" i say, looking away. "It hurt not being next to my king for a long time".

"We'll talk tomorrow, i need to go do work. Shen Qingqiu will gladly show you how this world works too" i say as i rush off to my foom, slamming the door behind me, leaving the two demonic brings to process what had just happened.