☁Struggling with work☁

Shang qinghua pov:

"I'm going to jump out of the window." I mumble as i bang my head on the desk softly.

I lift my head up and look at the time on my computer.

5:34am...

Welp. If you can't sleep, Coffee is your best friend!

I hum quietly as to not wake anyone else as i make my way to the kitchen.

Before i get there however, I'm stopped by a tall figure sleeping on the couch. We should really get my king a bed or something.

I try to sneak past him quietly, but we all know how that goes.

He rises from the couch as we stare at eachother.

Prolonged eye contact.

"Don't mind me my king, go back to sleep" i say yawning.

"What are you doing.." He says, completely ignoring me as he walks over to me.

"I'm just making coffee, since i haven't slept–" i get RUDLY interrupted by my dear king as he lifts me up, completely demolishing my progress!

Honestly, at this point it won't hurt to pretend to sleep right? I yawn as i close my eyes, snuggling into his booba– i mean chest.

I hear a door open and close before i get placed down on my bed. A sudden wave of warmth radiates from next to me as he leaves a kiss on my forehead.

I would've thought he would leave...

I snuggle close to him as if i were a weasel trying to hide from predators.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... CRAP, I FORGOT ABOUT THE BOOK!

I immediately open my eyes as i try to slip out of mobei jun's arms. Instead, he glares at me and holds on tighter. You're making me seem like a workaholic man!

"My king, i need to finish something" i say as i look up at him.

"Sleep" he says. I just give up since there's no convincing this man. At least I'll get to cuddle his man tiddies– i mean what?

Shen yuan pov:

As much as i love binghe... I swear to the lord I'm going to tie him up and leave him in the closet.

He had left marks on my neck while i was asleep...

However, when i wake up in the morning i always find him in the kitchen. He was so innocent when he was younger... Where did the years go?

I get up and walk out of what was supposed to be my room, but i suppose we share it now.

I go to check on boss airplane, but when i open the door i grab my phone and snap a picture.

Both Qinghua and Mobei were in the same bed, snuggled close to eachother with their legs intertwined.

Perfect black mailing material.

"Shizun" i jump quietly when i hear Binghe whisper into my ear. I close the door as not to disturb them and drag him back to the kitchen.

"Yes binghe?" I finally ask.

"Can shizun teach me how to use the shower?" He asks, using his puppy eyes to his advantage.

I pause for a second...

"Mhm" i say, even though it's very obvious as to what's going to happen. It wouldn't be the first time overall... But it will definitely be the first time for this body. If only i was actually interested in that crap...

Maybe it won't hurt that bad?

Shang qinghua pov:

I suddenly wake up to a somewhat loud scream. Which is when i immediately get up, leaving my poor king alone in bed just to bang on the bathroom door.

"KEEP IT DOWN, WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER NOISE COMPLAINT" I shout before leaving. If only we didn't have neighbors... It would be absolutely perfect. I'd definitely get some ideas for a new book!