This isn't the best time for a bad flashback

Vill-no, Wen's POV

Wen watched as the hero's hands clenched and relaxed, leaving white marks where his nails bit into his skin.

After a moment of silence he decided to take a chance and ask.

"And your name is...?"

The hero tensed, staring at him, his eyes shadowed in doubt.

"Zhong"

Wen clapped his hands, trying to lighten the tension in the room.

"Well, now that we're all introduced we can move on to important matters"

Like how you know K̶̷̸̶̴̸̴̶̵̵̶̢̡̢̧̧̢̛̛̛͉̮͓̥͕̗̯̠̬̰͓͇͓̼͓̥͇̝̦̟̗̭̗̳̱̭̣̻͙͇͖̭̣͙̮̰̬̝̗̤͇͈̥̜̹͓̬̄̒͂̈̈́̔͒̈́̒̓͆̆͒͗̃̂͗̇̍̏͌̓̓̇̔̍̑̓̈̂̈́̅̊̃̉̌̆̽́̓͋̈͐̊̇͛̇́̎̈́̈̒̈͒̚͘̚̚͘͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝-̴̸̶̶̴̵̵̶̵̷̸̶̵̴̷̢̢̢̧̧̨͕͈̖͚̳̲̭͍̝̠̻̩̘̯̤̙̤͈̥̬͙̰̫͓̖̤̙̮̦̮̗̦̞͍̖̘͇̤̟̜̣̪̝͎̟̝̺̱̙̥̲͍̳̲̪̩̭̜̹̰̲̺͓́̇͌̈́̔̇̾͑͗̎̀͆̈̎̏̌̌̀͊̓̎͒̐̎̔̈͂͂̀͑͌̾̄̂͗̓̏͐̄͛̍͒̀̾͂̒̊̅̿̒̒̌̒͌͌̉̉́̆̑̊͌̿̍̋͋̒͒͂͗̂͊̈͊̐̐͋̀̓͋̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅ-̵̴̷̸̷̷̴̸̢̡̡̢̢̢̛̛͖͍̝̰̘̳̥͕̭͇̯̜̞͙̖̗̮̰̭͕̦̼̲̖̯͖̜̥̭͙͙̦̖̫͔̣̤̋̎̉͐̍͆͂͑͒̓͒̓̔̓̽̈̌̔̀̀͆̀̇̃̽̅͂͊͛̒̉̌͗̚͜͝͝͝ͅ-̸̸̸̴̴̵̶̵̸̷̵̵̴̨̢̧̢̡̢̛͕͎͎̝̼̻͙͍̙̳̘͉̮̠̱͚͙̠̯̞̙̜̬̪̤̩̫̫̻͚̱͕̦̹̭͖̝̖̭̳̟̯̭̪̜̯̹̞̜̼̣̤̯̰͑͆̎̈̍̐̓̿͐̓̊̈́̃̇͊̉͆̿́̈́̌͌̇̀̀̑̃̍͐̿̒̈̃̑̄̈́̐̉̏͒̾̀͑̌̿́͒͒͑̆̊̍̋̽̑͗͋̑̍̍͂̐̀̒̾̍̋̓̓́͊̓̏̊̑̄̎́̚͘̚̕̚̕͠͝͝-̸̴̷̶̷̵̷̶̸̵̷̸̵̢̢̢̧̡̧̨̢̡̛̛͎̰͕̻̱͎͍̞̱̮͕̟̟͇̱͎͓̝͍̯͓̙̟͔̞̠͈̰͇̣̪̥̰̖̠͇͈̦̘̱̦̣͎̘̦̥̟͎̯̬̱̥̯̘̬̼̅̊̈́̎͑̎̎͆́̿̎̿̀̽̓͂̈́̆̈́̾̀̈͆̔̾̇̈́̀̅̀̎͊̈͛̐͐́͌̈́̆̓̃͛͊̈͋̍̋̎̍̀̒̾͐̄̅̑͑͗̓͗̔͘͘͘͝͝͠͝͝͠͝-̷̴̵̴̴̷̴̴̴̷̷̵̶̵̸̸̷̷̷̷̶̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̞͕͍̭̗̣̠̖̩̩͙̦̗̘͙̤͉̹͖̼͇̘̙͈͓̞͚̭͉̬̻͓̰̺͉͚͙̣̰̝͚͇͚̲̹̺̭̰͖̙̣͖̩̭̜̺̭̞̻͕̖̳̘̜̬͔̭̘̗͓͎̤̰̥͈̱̩͓̝̰̹̜̭͇̞̦̣̣̯͙̝̲̻̤͍̞̱̪̣̮͓̰͍̤̣̦̱̮̣̪̠͓͈̭̽́͂̑̒̌̂̋́̈́̑̆̒̃̿̉̎̈́̐̈́̀̀̓͋̈̊̿͗̅͗̓̄͂͑͌̾̓̽͛̍͂̓͑͊̅̈́̐̈̂̍͌̀́͊̋̑̏̓̏̓͂̿̽̊͒̈́͐̐͌͂͑̊͂͛̍̉̈́͂͗̈́̈̋̂̊̂̇̇́̎͘͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ? Zhong almost said, but caught himself.

"You still need to rest, finish your food and lie down. Once your all better you can head back to your fancy apartment and eat a tart or something"

"Tart...?

Wen shrugged, smiling. "I don't know what you people are eating up there"

The he- no, Zhong didn't move.

"Well, imma go get some sleep..." Wen continued, "I'll see you in the morning."

He had one foot out the door when Zhong spoke behind him.

"What if I leave?"

Wen turned slowly, the smile sliding off his face and replaced with a steady stare.

"You wouldn't last five minutes out there" He said slowly, "So stay inside"

With that, he stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind him.