Chapter 3

Mom and dad went to my grandpa's house, so I am all alone this weekend. My grandpa's house reminds me of many things for that I don't visit I just talk to him on the phone.

I was bored, so I decided to call Kristen up.

"Hey wassup Krissy?"

"Nothing much, just doing my homework"

"Oh"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"We have our Annual Programme next week"

"Really, I'm not that excited"

"Why not? We'll go together and wear our best outfits. Oh it'll be fun, trust me"

"Okay. Why are you so excited?"

"We'll get to see a lot of boys...because everyone's allowed. So, many girls bring their boyfriends"

"Oh so for this you are so excited?" I questioned her.

"Aren't you?"

"Nope"

"Ahh...we'll decide what to wear, together. Okay? Or we will go shopping. YAYYY!!"

"Okay...okay"

I'm so hungry but I'm too lazy to make something for myself. So I decided to just go to my room and sleep. I checked all the doors and windows and went upstairs in search for a good sleep. I plugged my earphones and started listening to some seriously great music. After how long, I fell asleep I didn't even realize until I woke up from the banging sound of the main door downstairs. So I quickly got up and ran to get the door.

As soon as I opened the door someone hugged me tightly.

"Emma"

"Oh, you idiot you woke me up"

"Look at the time it's twelve already. Get ready. We have some work to do"

"What work? Oh my God did you kill someone?"

"What? No. We need to go for shopping"

"Oh no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ahh...fine"

This was my biggest mistake.

"Hey how is this?" Kristen asked holding a nice blue knee length dress.

"It's good. It'll suit you nicely" I replied.

"Are you sure?" She asked frowning.

"Yeah"

"Okay then...let me try it. And you try this on" She ran away to one of the changing rooms shoving a beige color dress to me.

"Wear it. It'll look great on you" She shouted.

I took a great look at the dress. It was good but it was strapless. Which I didn't like, so I just decided to keep the dress back on the rack. I thought I'll tell Kris it didn't fit me well. Just when I was about to keep the dress, someone grabbed my hand and said "It'll look good on you girl" the tone sounded familiar and I instantly knew whose it was, Auden's.

Why the hell I end up with him always?

"What,what areyou doing here? Are you stalking me?" I said.