Secrets

The song: dark red x sunflower
Niko x Kenny
_________________________________________

Kenny had just woken up and it was about 2:30pm, he'd got into the shower afterwards putting on some big white baggy shorts without a shirt, He walked into his lounge room where he sat on the couch sighing, He turned his head when he heard his phone go off suddenly walking over and answering the phone, "hello..?" He said in a sleep and low voice, "hey Kenny! I wondering if you were busy?" A familiar voice asked, "huh..oh Aj..uh nah man I'm not busy" Kenny said trying to focus but couldn't because he got 3 hours of sleep the night before, "Come over to my house everyone is having a sleepover here tonight! It's at 8:30pm!" Aj said loudly causing Kenny's ears to ring a little, "Yeah I'll be there.." Kenny replied rubbing his eyes, "See yeah here man!" Aj said hanging up the phone.

Kenny put his phone down to go to his room to pit on a shirt and gets packed for tonight, As Kenny packed he began to slowly fall asleep but constantly kept waking himself up, "oh my god- I can't stay awake" Kenny said to himself as he slapped himself in the face, He packed his things and got himself a Coffee.

He got his bag and grabbed his keys seeing that he'd been packing for 3 hours, "what the fuck how do i even pack for 1 hour let alone 3?!" Kenny yelled while slamming his front door and locking it.

He got into the car to drive his way to the store where he'd gets some needed items for his house afterwards he checked his phone while getting in his driver seat to see it was 7:00pm, "God an hour and a half..man I'm so tired.." Kenny stated as he almost fell asleep, He drove over to his house to drop off the items he'd already gotten from the store, He ran out to his car while he check the time '7:57pm' Kenny grunted as he got into the car and began to drive to Aj and Niko's house.

At the House

Kenny pulled into the drive away while he seen everyone else's cars, 'Damn I haven't seen these guys for a month..' He thought as he yawned and rubbed his eyes, He got out of his car grabbing his bags and walking to the front door, as Kenny reached out his hand to knock Chunkz open the door, "Ay Kenny! Your here!" Chunkz yelled so everyone could hear.

Kenny walked into the house to revive hugs from everyone while He threw his bags to the side, Niko walked over to Kenny with a drink and put his arm around Kenny shoulders, "hey niko" Kenny said quietly smiling, "are you alright man?" Niko asked looking down at the boy, "W-what do you mean?" Kenny asked trying to hide the fact he hadn't gotten a good sleep since he moved out of the Beta squad house, "You look tired" Niko said pulling Kenny in, "I'm not tired! I'm excited to see all of you guys!" Kenny responded pushing Nikos arm of him while he walked over to Sharky.

Niko stood there processing what just happened, 'What the hell? Kenny just pushed my arm..did i do something? He did look really tired plus he was acting off like he was hiding something..That explains the why he stuttered.." Niko thought deeply as he stood there, "Niko!" Sharky yelled surprising the taller male, "O-o-oh?! Oh my god you scared me!" Niko yelled while Sharky laughed.

Kenny and Aj were talking about how they missed each other and really hated how busy they were on weekdays, "yeah man it's sucks" Aj said while Kenny sipped his water, "Honestly it's really nice to see everyone here enjoying themselves" Kenny smiled.

20 minutes

"Ow! Aj you little rat!" Kenny yelled well Aj was still biting Kenny's arm, "Thats it!" Kenny said while Aj let go, Suddenly Aj was being held up by Kenny, "Ay man! Put me down!" Aj yelled while Kenny lowered Aj, Suddenly Aj jumped on Kenny beginning to tickle Kenny, "Haha! N-no! Stop! Hahah! AJ STOP!" Kenny said laughing his head off, Niko Sharky and Chunkz beginning to tickle Aj and Kenny, "Fuck! S-stop!" Kenny yelled as he laughed, "Man! I can't breathe! G-god damn!" Aj screamed as he giggled loudly making everyone smile and laugh.