Headache

Song: Eventually
Kenny x Aj
_________________________________________
At the beta squad house

'BANG BANG BANG!', Kenny heard as he walked to the big front door to open it, "Your fucking stupid as fuck! Why would you fucking do that dickhead!" Aj began shouting as he pushed Kennys body out of his way and then stood there with his arms tightly crossed angrily, Kenny didn't know what to say so he just closed the front door and said "hello to you to Aj". "Do not fucking hello me! Why the fuck would you say that and to my dad?!" Aj shouted loudly as he stomped angrily into the kitchen.

Kenny knew what Aj was talking about but acted like he didn't know at all, Kenny then shrugged his shoulders slightly and went to normally walk past Aj but he got slammed against the black marble counter, "OW?!" Kenny yelled, "Kenny! You NEED to apologise to my dad!" Aj said in a extremely aggressive tone.

"You cannot say 'your son fucks me nice and good and i love it' to my fucking dad! Like what the fuck!?" Aj yelled, "I-i.." Kenny muttered while he tried to move out of Aj's grip, "Aj let go man" Kenny said ignoring Aj's question.

Chunkz Niko Sharky Filly and Darkest all were listening in the other room, "oh shit...i pray for him" Filly whispered softly, "yeah no shit" Niko whispered back, "I can't believe Kenny said that to Aj's dad man, thats so fucking embarrassing man" Darkest muttered quietly.

"You are a fucking idiot! Why would you even say that you stupid idiot!" Aj shouted as his words echoed through the house, "Can we just talk about this up stair please" Kenny said politely pointing at the lounge room, "Fine! For fuck sakes Kenny!!" Aj yelled stomping up stairs.

Kenny walked into the lounge room and seen everyone had their ears to the wall listening, "Really" Kenny said with a nervous smile, "I pray for you man" Filly said putting his hands together and begging god to help him, "your fucked" Chunkz said turning his body to the TV, "KENNY GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" Yelled Aj, "Well I'm off to my death.." Kenny said walking out, "Oh my lord justice will be served" Niko laughed.

Kenny walked up stairs but as he got to his door where Aj was Aj immediately grabbed him with force and pulled him into Aj's room, Aj slammed the door loudly and pushed Kenny on the bed, "Explained jackass!" Aj yelled out, "I-i um..you know your dad is an asshole and i wanted to piss him off" Kenny said raising his voice a bit.

"I don't give a flying fuck! You need to apologise! I'm going to fucking kill you or my dad will! Kenny you don't know what you've done!! you are a fucking stupid idiot!" Aj hollered with rage shaking though out his whole body, "Stop calling me stupid!" Kenny yelled, "Well you fucking are!" Aj called out.

Kenny got off the bed and went to walked out of the room but instead got slammed into the door, "Ow! Aj stop fucking doing that! It hurts!" Kenny yelled painfully, "Wheres your fucking phone!" Aj yelled, "my back pocket" Kenny painfully said, Aj removed his hands and grabbed the phone,

Kenny\Aj: Hey, What i said to you before about Aj i just want you to know i was joking and didn't mean to say that and I'm very sorry please forgive me! I promise to never act like that again, i was having a weird day and I apologise so please forgive me..

Aj's Dad: Oh well thats okay then I accept your apology and i want things to be normal so pretend it never happened!

Kenny\Aj: Good idea and i will!

Aj threw Kenny's phone on the bed and death stared Kenny, "Your a fucking asshole.." Kenny said as he ran out the door and ran into his room, Kenny was starting to tear up, 'Fuck this shit! Why am i crying..I'm so fucking pathetic' Kenny thought as water rolled down his cheeks.

Aj thought of how he acted slamming Kenny's body into the counter and the door, even when he said it hurts, Aj thought of how he pushed and pulled Kenny multiple times, 'Fuck! I let my anger get the best of me' Thought Aj.

Aj walked over to Kenny's door light knocking on the door, "C-come in.." a small voice said, Aj walked in as he seen the man he loved in a big blanket and tears streaming down his face.

Aj quickly closed the door and walked over to Kenny lightly hugging him, "I'm sorry Kenny I didn't mean to act that way...I'm so sorry, I let my anger get the best of me" Aj said wrapping his hands behind Kenny, "It's fine.." Kenny sniffled.

Aj slipped his tongue into Kenny mouth while Kenny was distracted by the rain on the window, Kenny jumped a little at first but then went into the kiss with passion, Aj soon removed his tongue and lips from Kennys mouth while he catches his breath. 

"That was passionate" Kenny smiled showing off his white teeth, "It's a way to apologise i guess" Aj responds normally, "Hey Kenny..?" Aj said, "yes?" Kenny replied, "your not a stupid idiot" Aj said hugging Kenny tightly, "Thank you Aj" Kenny smiled hugging Aj back.

The end
( sorry this was so so short, i really needed to put this out, I rushed the last bit a lot but i hope you enjoyed it! )