Jesus forgive me

Song: 505
Explaining: Harry has no wife or son!
Darkest man x Harry
_________________________________________
Darkest walked into his door while he was trying to read messages from his group chat with Beta squad Harry and Filly, 'Bang!' "OW! What the fuck?!" Darkest said dropping his phone, "my god.." He said picking up the phone and continuing the conversation in chat.

Harry: Whens the next shoot coming up❔

Chunkz: you dick head! It's tomorrow at 12pm‼️

Filly: Is it❔

Kenny: Yes it is! You know it's gonna be really weird with everyone in the shoot..

Aj: Yeah man it's our first time doing this

Darkest: It'll be fine 👍🏾

Sharky: Yeah it'll be alright guys relax

Niko: I'm relaxed 😌

Darkest turned his phone off while he took his socks and shirt off, He jumped into bed putting on a movie to go to sleep too, 'bing bing' his notifications went off, 'who in the hell is that' Darkest thought as he reached for his phone, ( Harry sent you a snap ) 'Oh harry' He thought as he open his phone going into snapchat,

Harry: Hi i was wondering if you wanted to hangout after out shoot tomorrow

'do i have plans...nah I don't think i do but anyways it'll be super fun to hangout! Me and Harry haven't hung out in a while' Darkest slowly thought as he replied to Harry text message

Darkest: Harry if i am being honest yeah i'd like to hang out with you tomorrow but i need you to buy me lunch 😏

Harry: good to know that I'll be paying 😔👍 .

Morning

Darkest woke up beginning to stretch as he reached for his phone and remembered he had a shoot to do with Beta squad and all so he decided that he really needed to shower so he got out of be and quickly showered for about 10 minutes and then got dressed into nice presentable clothes, He grabbed his brightly coloured shoes and key from the front door, Quickly putting his shoes on and running out to the car to start his day.

At the shoot

As Darkest arrived everybody was loudly talking and joking around till they got into the video, A lot of violations and roasts were said during the shoot, Darkest was joking and violating Harry a lot though out the whole video, 'Jesus Christ this is going to be a very very long shoot..' Darkest thought while Aj and Niko were play fighting with each other, "This is probably the best mukbang that we could've ever done if i am being completely honest!" Harry stated loudly, Eventually everyone was laughing and joking around answering silly questions.

After the shoot

"Come on Darkest! Les go" Harry yelled while rushing Darkest, "I'm coming i am coming" Darkest responded while grabbing his bag, Darkest and Harry sat in Harry's car while waiting for Harry to start the car.

'Hmm where should we go? Uhh a park? a lake? man I don't know...maybe just a lake is fine!' Harry thought, "Harry- lets go man I'm hungry and tired" Darkest smiled, "ok ok don't rush me" Harry responded giggling, Harry started the car and began to drive, "Do you not like me?" Harry asked while he focused on the road, "W-what?! I like you! W-why would you ask me something like that Harry?" Darkest replied, "well you had so many rude and mean comments to say when ever I stopped talking.." Harry replied, "That's just for the video Harry! I promise i love you man your my best friend" Darkest responded with a grin of friendship.

The car got awkwardly silent as they drove to their location, They both looked away from each other the whole way there, 'shouldn't i have asked that...i feel guilty now..but i don't understand us sometimes' thought Harry as he watched Darkest out of his window, "Why did you ask me to go with you today..?" Darkest asked looking directly into Harrys eyes, "I-i..i um i just want to- uh how do i say this, I don't want to be alone anymore..? I don't know Darkest but i wanted to hangout with you" Harry tried to say as he looked for the correct answer, "oh okay then" Awkwardly said Darkest.