Billionaire's Obsession

This was requested by TomokoTamura
I hope you enjoyed it!

<Total words:698>

The Jade Prince.Millionare on the verge off being a billionaire.Haruto was one off the most famous people in Ninjago and was meeting her friend Skylor at a diner.

Heyyyyyy

Hey beste!

Where ru?I thought we were going to a diner?I'm here.

So don't get mad but there's this chick and she's so your type!Just like you're imagination.Green eyes.Blond long hair and a hot dress.

Really?Okay

Haruto watched as a girl walked over matching the the description her friend gave him.She really was hot.

"Hi I'm Lonnie may I get you something?"The blonde female asked.Haruto looked at the menu then back into Lonnies's Beatifull eyes.

"I'll h-have a burger and C-Coke please."Haruto said.Lonnie smiled back after writing down her order and left.

IM STUTTERING HELP ME OUT!

Well play it smooth now then do the 'tip trick' always works.I used on a worker at my father's restaurant and it worked like a charm.

Kai?

Yeah.Just create small talk then at the end do the tip trick so she can have your tip.

SKYLOR!

😏 GOOD LUCK!

Haruto buried herself into her hands as Lonnie came back with her coke.

"Here sir.Are you okay?"Lonnie asked.

"Yes I'm fine it's just my friend."Haruto said, blushing a pink colour.

"The one who didn't come?"Lonnie asked as Haruto nodded.

"Can you sit with me Lonnie?"Haruto asked

"Well your my last person I have to serve and I get paid for how long I'm here so yeah."Lonnie smiled sitting down.Another person brought over the food.

"Oh how much?"Haruto asked initiating the first step of her plan.

"Enough to live by."Lonnie sighed.Haruto felt sad for her but happy that his plan would work.

"Oh I'm sorry."Haruto said as He started eating.After their talk Lonnie was about to leave but Haruto stopped her.
"Here."He whispered handing her a MASSIVE tip.Lonnie smiled and kissed his Cheek before leaving.He smiled as his hand grazed over the spot.

*

Lonnie was putting all her tips into her savings before she saw a card.It had a phone number on and a little message on it.

The Jade Palace.Tommorow whatever time you want the guards will let you in.I wanna see you again Lonnie.

Love Haruto

Lonnie smiled holding the note close to her chest.She went to sleep still holding the note.

*

Lonnie checked her watch as she walked round a corner to see the most beautiful Palace in History.She walked past a couple guards one walked with her leading her to Haruto's room.

"Lonnie!I missed you!"Haruto yelled hugging her.They both fell to the bed Haruto still hugging her.They sat up as Haruto held her in his lap.Lonnie giggled feeling Haruto give little kisses on her.All the innocence changed as Haruto pinned her to the bed.

"Never leave me.I will take care off you and your family just don't leave me."Haruto threatened.Lonie gulped before feeling a pair of warm wet lips on hers.Lonnie bottoms herself, Carresing Haruto's cheek.After a few minutes Haruto pulls back.

"Didnt know the Prince of Ninjago liked me that much."Lonnie Grinned.Haruto licked his lips, kissing her again.

~1 year later~

Haruto gave Lonnie another expensive Item.ANOTHER ONE!Lonnie didn't really like it but didn't mind.

"Haruto please stop getting me all this.I don't want it."Lonnie asked.

"Fine.Here kitten one last one."Haruto said getting on one knee holding out part of a yang.

"Haruto don't you think we're moving a bit fast?" Lonnie asked.

"What?What do you mean?"Haruto asked.

"I mean I love you but I'm not marrying you after a year."Lonnie said.

"You think you have a choice darl'?"Haruto asked with a sinister grin.Lonnie tried pulling her hand back but Haruto would let her as she traced little kisses up her hand and her arm leading to her neck, then her cheek and Finally at her ear.
"If you leave me then your family is dead.Sorry love"Haruto said."So I'm gonna ask you again.Will you be my yang?"Haruto asked.

"Yes.Y-Yes I will."Lonnie said truly terrified.Haruto kissed her as she felt him get more happy.