Scream

Ghost face au.Harumi's a vampire cuh why not🤷‍♂️ENJOY!

The slasher attacked her.It swung at her with it's knife and kicked her in the stomach.The hilt of the knife hit Pixal in the head before she was stabbed in the back.

She screamed.She stabbed her throat.Instaint deaths.It didn't want her to suffer but she needed to die.She was the first too.She picked her up and threw her out of her window as she landed on the ground.

Police were already there so it left without a trace.The police used tape to cover up the scene.They identified who the girl was before letting her family know.

*

Lloyd hugged Harumi from behind as she quietly sobbed.Her best friend Pixal had just died.She hugged him back as tears stained his shirt.He didn't care.He took them home.There was only one way he knew to cheer up his Rumi.

*

Lloyd opened the door to his bedroom as they still laid down.He rubbed her back and kissed her cheek a couple times to make her feel better.

"Do you want to bite me?"Lloyd said.She nodded.She pulled back and moved his wet shirt to see his skin.She kissed it and him before biting down.She drained and sucked the blood as Lloyd winced.He went unconscious as Harumi laid him in bed.She kissed his cheek and smiled.

*

"Guys.We have news about Pixal's death."The officer said.Lloyd rubbed his girlfriend supportively.

"She was dead before she hit the ground..."

"Your saying she was murdered?"Harumi said.The officer nodded.

"I would advise precaution."He said as Lloyd thanked the guard.

*

Lloyd,Kai and skylor went to Jay's house to tell them about Nya's death.Yes another one was killed.They opened the door as Both his and Cole's dead bodies layed next to eachother.The saw the killer as they ran.The trio followed as It ran into an abandoned factory.

They stuck together as the killer tried to hit Kai and skylor with long ranged weapons.It practically ignored Lloyd.Lloyd questioned himself as he broke away from the group.He saw the slasher standing in a room alone.

Lloyd walked into the slashers vision.It turned its head to the side as they walked close to him.It lifted his chin and put it's mask to his lips as if trying to kiss him before a cloth appeared in her free hand and was put over his mouth.It could hear Kai and skylor coming.

"Sorry about that but he's mine."It spoke.Distorted but traces of a female voice was heard.It was a she?Is a she?

Kai ran out trying to protect his little brother tried to attack her but quickly received a slashed stomach.Skylor ran out behind him and watched in horror.

"Sorry about you boyfriend.All those muscles didn't help much."She laughed.

"How do you think Your boyfriend is gonna react that you killed his brother?"Skylor yelled as the killer was shocked.

"Yeah I figured it out.The reason why everyone who wronged or hurt Lloyd is now dead.Or why his possessive, mentally unstable girlfriend is never here when the killer is!Harumi."She yelled.