Nobody Ever Escapes pt 1 [McDonald's Horror]

The year is [redacted] and McDonald's. Is. Everywhere. You walk down the street past all the McDonald's.

You turn the corner in hopes of something anything hell even a KFC. But once you turn you feel your eyes burn as those taunting golden arches stare back at you. Tempting you to come in.

You run off desperate to find anything anyfood that isn't McDonald's. But there is non. It's all gone. McDonald's brand Cars fueled by fat, butter, and oil are going up and down the street. Pedestrians walk past you wearing McDonald's shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, hats, jeans, shoes, glasses, hair ties, etc. Even McDonald's brand motorized scooters for their victims that are in too deep.

You gasp from shock praying to escape this nightmare. You turn and run one again. Seeing a fence blocking off a park. In hopes to escape these accursed golden arches you climb the fence and hop over. Little did you know that was a fatal mistake.

You look around only to notice the trees look strange. There have this artificial texture to them. As you step forward you notice it.... a single leaf with the McDonald's Logo on it. You scream in terror as you can feel your arteries start to clog. You gasp only to smell McDonald's.

You pray for this madness to end. Luckily your wish will soon be granted. Not that you know that nor in the way you wanted. You reach a cave and without seeing the bloodied golden arches on the bottom left side of the opening. You walk in.

Gasping for air as you feel your arteries slowly declog themselves. You stumble slightly before you collapse to your knees from exhaustion and relief. You feel at ease... almost safe.

As your racing heart slows and you start to focus in your surroundings you smell it... the most delectable smell something... of that isn't McDonald's instead it's.... it's KFC.

Your eyes start to water from joy as you hurl yourself toward the KFC not caring as you tore yourself into bloodied ribbons over the jagged rock.