Nobody Ever Escapes pt 2 [McDonald's Horror]

...

..

.

Digging your nails into whatever you could grasp in order to continue moving forward. Then you reach it. You scream "It's mine" is a hoarse broken voice as you pounce like a savage rabid wolf onto its prey.

As you start to eat you love this taste...this... this is KFC.... but it tastes rotten.... almost like it died ages ago..... your body automatically gags in disgust. But you cant stop. You want to but you can't... You just need something other than McDonald's.

You hear a throaty laugh and feel once again the sting of the bright golden arches as it comes from behind you. You feel your blood pressure, and cholesterol skyrocket as your heart clogs once again.

You gasp for air but all you get is oil, fat, and butter. You feel you thick tears sting as you cried and travel down your greasy covered face. Only to realize it was McDonald's Sprite Tears, the most painful kind.

You let out a hoarse weak howl in agony. You feel it burn away at your flesh hissing as it hits more skin. The maniacal laughter never stopped and black spots appeared in your vision. You finally succumbed and fell into the darkness.

Then you woke up with a start. Confused you look around. You realize you're in a McDonald's Employee uniform, as a cashier.

Your body and mind beg for you to scream.

To cry.

To get help.

But all you can say when you open your mouth is "Welcome to McDonald's How may I take your order?". You prepare yourself for a eternity of pain, suffering, entitled and rude costumers.

There is no escape.

You can never leave. Just like those before you.

You are forever bound to McDonald's.

The golden arches let's no one escape.

Nobody ever leaves.....