Woo-oo!

[We see a Seagull soaring through the wind as it caws and flies through the clouds over McDuck enterprises then dives down towards a boat and landed on it. The fisherman that it belongs to seeing the bird and shoo it away as it flies off towards another boat only to get shooed by another fisherman as it goes to another on for the same thing to happen again until it land on top of a boat and tries to rest until we hear thumping causing the bird to fly off follow by screaming from a certain duck and another duck trying to help him. Then we go inside the boat.]

???: Come on, hold still, uncle Donald!

(Then we see Donald Duck running towards the kitchen as Louie was on top of him with a suit in his hand.)

Donald: Get off of me!

(Then Louie takes off Donald's uniform as he slides on the ground. Then we see Huey with oven mitts on as he's cooking breakfast.)

Huey: Good morning, Uncle Donald.

Louie: You can't wear this to your job interview.

Then Louie puts the uniform into the dishwasher then closes it.

Donald: Wah! My uniform!

Donald tries to pull his uniform out by the arm as Louie turns the dishwasher on.

Louie: (shows suit)You gotta dress for the job you want. Not the job you have, which is no job.

Then Donald lets go of his uniform, only for it to land on the stove and catches on fire. Then he puts it in the sink and run water on it.

Donald: Huey, don't touch the stove. You'll get hurt!

Then the arm gets out of the sink and slaps Donald.

Huey: But it's a big day, and a big day calls for a big breakfast!

[Huey shows Donald a plate with words saying "We believe in you Uncle Donald", a egg and a fish are on it. The fish deflates.]

Donald: [Bleh!]

Then Huey tossed the pan ant the plate away and grabs the suit.

Huey: I'll get the iron.

Then Huey opens the ironing board from the wall as it hits Donald on the head as he falls on the ground and starts sputtering as Huey backs away next to Louie.

Donald: Stop helping me. And put on your life vests! What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?

Huey and Louie: Yes, Uncle Donald...

Then Huey grabs two life vests and gives one to Louie as they both put them on.

Donald: (Gets up) Where is that babysitter? (Grabs his phone and calls the babysitter) Where are you?! .... What?

As he talks on the phone, we see Huey and Louie looking at each other while smirking.

Donald: I didn't give you a new address. Well, what time can you get here?

(Turns out, the babysitter was in the middle of the desert.)

Babysitter: I..don't...know...

(Back to Donald, who is annoyed.)

Donald: Crazy old bird. Where can I find a babysitter at 10:00?

Everyone: 10:00?!

Huey: You gotta go!

(Huey puts the suit on Donald as Louie closes the ironing board. Then they push Donald out the door and off the boat onto the docks.)