𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

IZANA OPENED HIS EYES, reaching his hand out to the other side of the bed, but there was no one there

he sat up, still feeling tired, and looked around the room. but Y/n was no where to be seen. turning his head, he looked at the clock on his nightstand and saw that it was three in the morning.

he got out of bed and put his hoodie on.

he walked out of the room and turned on the lights, but he still couldn't find the girl.

"Y/n?" he called out, but got no response.

he looked out the window and saw that her brothers bike was still there. suddenly, he heard some sounds coming from the roof, so he imediatelly knew where the girl was.

he walked back into his room, took his phone and earbuds, and some snacks from the kitchen. he got out of the house and walked to the back, clibming up the metal ladder, he stepped onto the roof.

he smiled when he saw Y/n sitting alone on the roof with her back turned to him and knees up to her chest.

Y/n heard someone coming behind her, but she knew it was Izana. she could recognize the sound of his footsteps.

he sat beside the girl and took a look at her face, even though it was dark, he could see that she's been crying her eyes out.

"hey, my love." he said, she sniffeled.

"hi."

"are you okay?" he asked, feeling his heart shatter seeing her cry like that.

"i.. don't really know.. i had this weird feeling lately, and it wont go away.. it's like i'm in a everlasting dream i can't wake up from and- i feel like i'm losing my damn mind!" she cried.

"i can't tell left from right it's like- i don't know what's real anymore i don't even know if you're real i can't-"

Izana stopped her by pulling her in a tight hug "it's gonna be alright love. i promise you, i'm here. i'll always be here." he said.

she took a deep breath and pulled away, looking up at him with loving eyes.

Izana turned to the other side and took his phone and earbuds out of his pockets, showing them to the girl with a soft smile.

he always knew how to cheer her up.

she smiled too as he wiped her tears away and kissed her forhead. he connected the earbuds to the phone and put one in his, and the other in her ear.

he took her hand and interwiewed his fingers with hers, they layed down on the roof and just listened to their favourite song in silence.

they both had bright smiles on their faces as they looked up at the dark, starry sky and just enjoyed the moment.

"thank you, Izana." she said lowly.

he chuckeled "anything for my queen." he said and kissed her hand.

" he said and kissed her hand

fun fact:

Izana's hair is actually naturally curly, but he straightens it out, Y/n hates it when he does that because she LOVES his curly hair. once, she took his hair straightener and threw it out the window when he tried to use it.

they have a very chaotic relationship, but they love it.