𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"WHY DID YOU KILL Y/N?"

everyone fell silent. Izana stared at Mikey in disbelife. Rindou and Ran refused to belive what they were hearing.

Y/n wasnt dead. she couldn't be.

"she's not dead." Izana said, Mikey glared at him "you killed her. you sent Kisaki out to kill her." he said.

"SHUT UP!" Izana screamed and kicked Mikey's side, making him stumble on the ground.

"Y/n this.. Y/n that.. she isn't dead." he repeated over and over.

"she is! Y/N IS DEAD!" Mikey yelled, Izana stared down at him in pure anger.

"you took everything from me! Manjiro!! that's why i'm.. gonna kill you too." he yelled.

Izana punched him over and over again. and he wasnt going to stop until Mikey was dead.

"incredible!" Hanma grinned "so Izana is this strong huh!!"

Kisaki stayed silent. worry was washing over him. Izana knows Y/n is dead. so do her brothers. so does the whole s-62 generation. he was trying to think of an excuse, but he couldn't think of any.

"Ran... what is Mikey saying right now..?" Rindou looked up at his older brother who was as terrified as he is.

"don't worry Rindou. i'm sure she's fine." he reassured his younger brother even though he wasnt sure about that himself.

"hey! Mikey!! are you bein' serious?! is this really your true strenght?! i'm really gonna kill ya, you know?!!" Izana grin streatched from ear to ear.

Mikey stood up with a calm expression and spat the blood out of his mouth "you're not interested in other people huh.." he said and kicked Izana's side.

"does that go for your comareds who fought for you as well?" he asked.

"they fought for me?! haha! wrong! they fought because they're afraid of me! don't lump them in with your Toman brats just playing house!"

"there is only fear and interest in Tenjiku!! things like trust and friendship are just pointless delusions!" he yelled.

"HOW ABOUT Y/N!? DOES THAT GO FOR HER TOO?!" Mikey yelled.

Izana paused. he felt his blood boil. how dare he bring her up now? an irk mark appeared on his forhead as he sent another kick towards Mikey.

"SHUT UP ABOUT HER ALREADY!!"

"Izana.. Y/n is dead. Kisaki hit her over the head with a bat and she died before even getting to the hospital." Mikey explained.

"she wanted to save you Izana. and i want to save you too."

"SHUT UP!" Izana tried to kick Mikey, but he dodged it and punched him in the face, then he kicked him in the head.

"Y/n is.." Rindou mumbeled with wide eyes, then dropped on his knees, Ran was still staring into nothing, trying to process what happened.