Chapter 13

Hey y'all! Just telling u that I borrowed this chapter idea from @exolovingfanfics Mistletoe Karma so give all the credit to her!!! And go read the book if you get the chance! Anyway though, please enjoy!

*****

~Maylie's P.O.V.~

Hahahahahahaha yes I'm a GENIUS!!!! This is PERFECT!!!!! God I love mistletoe!!!!!

Carefully I got up from my spot on the pelt and turned around, pulling the blanket up to Xiumin's chin. Sending my sleeping mate a loving look I grab the plastic bag and creep out of the den, giggling as I get out of earshot. My plan is perfect!

All the girls in our group are way to chicken to kiss their mates, and I'm pretty sure these werewolves are too, so I've come up with a plan. Last night, after everyone fell asleep, I changed to my fox form and ran into the woods, collecting all the mistletoe I could find. I had planned to hang it above everyone's den the next morning, which is what I was doing right now.

As I bit a piece of tape off the roll and taped a piece of mistletoe above the door to Chanyeol's den, I giggled. For those of you who don't know the point of mistletoe, let me explain. Apparently, if two people are under mistletoe at the same time they must kiss, on the lips. Simple enough, right? Good.

Within the next few minutes I finished hanging all the mistletoe and skipped back to Xiumin's den (The only den without mistletoe) and slipped into bed next to Xiumin. As I snuggled up against his back I grinned. There will be much chaos tomorrow.

*********

Sorry short update but I had to get one up. I'll try to make the next one longer, ok? Thanks for all the comments and votes, I love you all! Stay happy!