Chapter 19

Hey y'all! The plan right now is for this to be a super long part... I hope I actually can make it super long... Please enjoy!

****

~Luhan's P.O.V~

As soon as Chen walks out of Xiumin's room I rush over to him, the worried expression on his face making me panic. "What? What's wrong? What happened?" Chen looks at me and gives me a small smile, placing a hand on my shoulder. "He's fine, don't worry. He just experienced his new power for the first time."

Everyone gasps as Kris walks up to us. "New power?" He asks, confused, "What is it?" Chen grins at Kris. "Well, little Min Min can see the future." More gasps. "What?" "Seriously?" "That's so cool!" "What did he see?" Chen ignores everyone and looks behind me, nodding at someone, and Maylei suddenly ran past me and into Xiumin's room.

"Chen?" Catalina asks in a small voice as Sehun puts an arm across her shoulders, "What was Xiumin's vision?" Chen swallows hard, looking up at Kris. "That's....that's the thing. Kris...Xiumin saw Lay, and it wasn't good. We need to go find him, right now."

*****

~An Hour Later~

~Lay's P.O.V~

Agony. That's all I feel. Agony in my neck, in my chest, in my heart. I cry out loudly, trying in any way to stop the pain, but it doesn't work. My eyes are open but they do not see. I'm screaming for no one to hear, I'm fighting in vain for nothing that matters.

The pain suddenly stops as something touches my arm. "Guys, I've found him!" A voice yells, though I can't tell who, "I've found him! Lay, Lay, can you hear me?" I try to speak but my mouth produces no sound. My lips don't even move. And the pain returns.

******

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

I run though the forest, straining my ears and eyes for any sign of Lay. "Lay!" I cry loudly, "Yixing-ah, we're are you? Yixin-" My voice cuts off as I spot a limo form on the ground. "Lay!"

I fall to my knees besides him, placing my hand in his arm. "Guys, I've found him!" I yell loudly through both mind link and voice, "I've found him!" I look down at Lay and my stomach drops. His eyes are open, unmoving, and his neck is severely ripped up, dripping with blood. I would have thought he was dead if I hadn't spotted his chest moving up and down. "Lay, Lay can you hear me?" I say softly, shaking his shoulder, but he makes no response. I swallow hard. Oh my god...

Chanyeol! I hear Kris's voice in my head, Where are you?

I'm almost at the clearing, I tell him, I've got him. He's in really bad shape, Kris....

How? Chen's voice asks, Tell me!

He...he looks dead...I whimper, His eyes are open but they're not moving, and his neck is almost ripped open. His alive though, he's breathing. What do I do?

Bring him back, now, Chen says urgently, his voice serious, "I'll call the others." And with that, the mind link ended.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly pull Lay's limp body onto my back, piggyback style. His head lolls against my shoulder as I stand up, and something hot starts to drip down my neck. I swallow hard as my stomach flips. Blood...

******

~Kade's P.O.V~

Luhan and I were searching the forest when Luhan stops suddenly, holding out his hand. He freezes for a moment before looking at me. "Chanyeol's found Lay." My eyes widen. "Really? How is he? Is he okay?" He bites his lip. "It's not good. We need to get back quickly." I nod, taking his hand. "Okay..."

Luhan and I begin run side by side when something suddenly grabs my other yank, pulling me hard. My hand is yanked out of Luhan's grip and I yelp, flying backwards. "Luhan!"

I fly into the ground suddenly, my head slamming onto a large rock. White flies across my vision as pain fills my head and I gasp, stunned. I shake my head and blink, and that's when I suddenly notice the blurry figure above me.

"One down, eleven to go..." A low voice says, something bites my neck, and then everything goes black.

*****

~Luhan's P.O.V~

I hold Kade's hand as we start to run, but suddenly it's roped out of my grip, making me stop. "Luhan!" I hear Kade cry as I whirl around, and my blood goes cold as I watch her disappear into the woods. "Kade!"

I lunge into the forest after Kade, using my power to push things aside. "Kade! Kade!" I begin to run faster when I head a scream. "Kade!"

I stop as I reach a clearing, spotting a slumped figure on the ground. "Oh no..." Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I walk towards the body. I can't see their face but I know who it is already. "Oh no, baby..."

I fall to my knees besides my mate, lifting her head to my chest. Her eyes are wide and open, her neck dripping with blood from a large bite mark. "No, baby, no..." I whisper, tears falling down my cheeks and onto her face, "Kade, baby please!" My hands shake as I put two fingers to her neck, feeling for her pulse. I gasp in both shock and happiness when I feel it, slow but strong. "Oh my god..."
Chen! Kris! I yell through the mind link, Help! Help me! It's Kade! I fall silent as sobs begin to wrack my chest, my body shaking like a leaf. Squeezing my eyes shut I lean my forhead against Kade's, my tears wetting her shirt. "Please don't die, Kade, please don't die!"

"Luha- Oh my god..." I look up to see Kai and Tao staring at me in shock. "Kade noona..." Tao whimpers, walking over to me slowly. I give him the best smile I can manage as Kai speaks. "Wha...what happened?" I open my mouth to respond but my eyelids flutter. I begin to fall forward, and the last thing I hear before blacking out is my pack calling my name.

*****

Okay that was totally not long...sorry:( Did that make anyone cry? It was sad to write:(:(:( Do you know what's going on? Will Kade and Lay die? You'll have to wait and see...