Chapter 14

~Maylie's P.O.V.~

"Maylei!" A voice whispered as something jabbed my side, "Lei Lei, wake up please! Oh my god, you're not dead right?" I internally smiled as an idea popped into my head, making my body go limp. "Lei Lei?"

Xiumin's voice began to grow scared. "Lei Lei, wake up please. I promise if you wake up I'll do anything you say. Wait, are you even breathing?" I held my breath as I felt him lean down, putting his ear next to my mouth. "Oh my gosh, she's not! I don't know how to do CPR!" About then was when I decided to wake up.

"RAWR!!" I yelled as I sat up abruptly, making Xiumin scream like a little girl and leap across the room. He crouched in a shivering ball in the corner of the den as I began to laugh my head off, clutching my stomach. "HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Maylei!" Xiumin whined as I laughed, getting up from his spot on the floor, "You nearly scared me half to death! Don't act like you're dead, that's not funny!" I laughed harder, slapping the bed as he frowned. "Your scream....you, you s-sound like...Cata!"

I heard him giggle at my laughing, and suddenly the scout appeared at my side, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Stop laughing please," he said cutely, pulling out his hidden aegyo, "I'll do anything you say!" I turn around and grin slyly at him. "All the dirty things that run through my mind when you say that..." Xiumin gasps and hits my shoukder, making me set off into another fit of giggles.

In the middle of me-laughing-while-Minnie-tries-to-get-me-to-stop, I suddenly remember the mistletoe. "Oh my god!" I yelp, jumping off the bed, "I forgot! People are getting up by now!" Xiumin gives me a confused look as I quickly fix my hair. "What?" "Just come on!" I say, grabbing his hand and yanking him out of the hall, nearly crashing us both into Lay and Sakura on the way.

"Hey, watch it!" Sakura snaps as she pulls a sleepy Lay out of his den, "I'd rather not die today!" "Stop right there you two!" I say quickly, ignoring her order completely, "Don't move a muscle!"

Lay freezes, pulling Sakura to a stop. "What did we do?" He yawns, rubbing his eyes, "I swear it was Chen!" "Look up," I say, crossing my arms as they look up. Sakura gives me a shocked look. "Is that..." "Mistletoe," Xiumin says, finishing her sentence as he figures out my plan, "You two have to kiss. On the lips."

I wish I could have taken a picture of the looks on their faces. "What?" Sakura yelps, her face turning bright red, "Why?" Lay just bites his lip and looks down as I giggle. "It's the mistletoe rule, duh. Have you never heard of it?" She opens her mouth to answer but Lay cuts her off.

"Let's just do it, Kura, she won't leave us alone if we don't." She looks up at him in shock, and as she does he leans down and gives her a quick kiss on the lips, skurrying outside a second later.

I grin proudly as Sakura stands there, shocked. She lifts a hand to her lips and looks at me, her eyes wide. "Did that just..." I wink at her, grinning. "You're welcome."

****

I'll try to do the next part tommorow! Night lovies!!