New home, new rules

Chan crouched down in front of Jisung and examined him. Jisung recoiled out of fear.

He had heard stories about werewolves from his parents. They said they would kill werewolves because they were the lower species and violent animals. They would kill or hurt anyone who offended them and attack you if you entered their territory without permission, which is why Jisung was always so careful when his parents forced him to go on missions to shadow the lower risk targets before his parents would send someone or kill them theirselves.

"I'm so-rry I came i-nto your territory" Jisung stuttered trying to move further and further into the corner making himself as small as possible pushing his knees to his stomach.
The man in front of him didn't say anything. His face said more than his words ever could. He had soft features and his eyes looked more worried for him. Jisung thought he was imagining this as why would a werewolf feel compassion for him: an intruder.
Chan raised his hand and Jisung raised his arms in front of his face and shut his eyes waiting to be hit. He felt Chans hand brush slightly pass his face and felt him pull something from his hair. He opened his eyes and slightly lowered his arms so he could see Chan.
"You had a leaf in your hair" Chan let out a light smile and dropped the leaf onto the floor.
"Your, your not goi-ng t0 ki-ll me" Jisung asked placing his arms on his knees.
"Why would we kill you?" Chan asked tilting his head slightly.
"It's not like your a threat to us, you can barely stand up" Hyunjin said folding his arms. He got a glare from Chan to shut it.

"But I came into your territory" Jisung calmed himself enough not to stutter but remain quiet, his voice barely heard to the other end of the room.
"We know but after assessing you, you were deemed not a threat" Chan kept his voice soft trying not to frighten the poor boy.
"So what are you going to do with me?" Jisung asked the question looking at all the members trying to see a change in their facial expressions but they all remained the same.
"First of all your a rogue are you not?" Chan kept asking the questions.
Jisung thought for a moment. His silence filled the room.
"Are you in a pack?" Hyunjin blurted out clearly not having the patience.
The sudden loud noise startled Jisung who slightly flinched but tried to hide it.
"No I'm not in a pack" Jisung said closing his eyes taking a deep breath before opening then again.
"Did you leave your pack or were you kicked out? Who was your alpha? Chan asked multiple questions at once.
Jisung went silent again.

"How hard is it to answer a simple question" Hyunjin was clearly not a very patient person.
Minho gave him a big nudge and a death stare. The others looked at him annoyed as well.
"I've, I've never been in a pack" Jisung said. His thoughts were running mad. He couldn't tell them he was a hybrid could he?
'I am part werewolf so I'm not lying when they think I'm a werewolf' Jisung thought.
He looked up to see the confused faces of the members. They were looking at each other and a few of them muttered to each other looking back each other than him.
"You have never been in a pack?" Felix asked stepping forward slightly.
Jisung shook his head.
"Is that even possible? No one survives for long without a pack!" Jeongin spoke to no one in particular.
"A pack should have found you by now and if not an alpha would have picked you off" Hyunjin looked surprised at the boy with interest.
Jisung watched them all talk between themselves. He was confused. All the words they were saying had no meaning to him. Omega? Beta? Alpha? All he was ever told was some targets were low risk and some were high risk. His parents never used words such as alpha.

Minho had been watching and observing the whole time. His interest was piqued when Jisung said he had never been in a pack but even more when he watched the confused expressions on his face keep changing until he looked completely lost.
"So cute" Minho whispered to himself.
"Did you say something Minho" Felix asked looking towards him with the rest of the members.
"I've got a little question to ask, if Chan doesn't mind" Minho waited for Chan permission before walking closer to Jisung and standing around him like he was earlier.

"Jisung, do you know what an alpha is?" Minho asked.
Before Jisung got the chance to answer Felix butted in.
"HOLD IT, Minho are you telling me that you knew his name this entire time and didn't tell us" Felix looked offended.

"You never asked" Minho looked at him innocently.
A few of the members let out a few giggles lightening the mood. Even Jisung cracked a smile making him feel a little better.
"Anyway." Minho looked back at Jisung "can you tell me what an alpha is?"
Jisung looked up with a confused look and shook his head.
"A beta? A omega?" Jeongin asked curiously.
Again Jisung shook his head.
"Jisung, I can call you that right" Chan said and Jisung just nodded.
"Your a werewolf like us but you don't know about the basic system. What do you know?" Chan asked.
"Ermm eerrmm" Jisung thought and tried to rack his brain. As a hybrid he was able to turn into a wolf just like any werewolf and was forced to to turn on a full moon. However he was much stronger and faster than any wolf.

"We can turn when we want but it hurts and are forced to turn on a full moon. Once you have a mate it's for life. We are better off in pack for protection" Jisung just let off a few facts he knew from shadowing other werewolves in the past. He didn't know much as his parents would let him read anything that doesn't link to hybrids or what they permitted.
"Is that it?" Hyunjin asked as if Jisung was messing with him "there's no way that's all you know".
"Hyunjin be quiet" Chan had a serious note in his voice which shut Hjunjin up straight away.
"He really doesn't know a thing. He's like a newborn puppy" Jeonjin said.
"Then we will start from the basics and teach him right" Felix stated happily waiting for Chan to agree with him.
Chan let out a sigh as Felix's sudden enthusiasm.
"Jisung do you have anyone or are you alone?" Chan straight up asked.

The question panged Jisung heart strings at the thought of Changbin and Seungmin knowing that he cannot go back to them after they risked themselves to get him out of his parents grasps. Because if Jisung went back he felt he would never leave from under his parents control and he would be their puppet forever.

"I have no one" Jisung said the words hurting him more than he would like to admit.
"Would you like to stay with us?" Chan asked with kindness.
"Yeah we can teach you all the things you don't know. We can have play fights and show you all the great watering spots around here and go running" Felix started rambling on about all this stuff and it took Minho to walk over and put his hand over his mouth to shut him up.
Everyone looked at Jisung who was still huddled in the corner.
He let out a small smile just barely enough to see and nodded his head.