Need for blood

Jisung sat up and just now came out of the coverage of the dark corner. He was sweating and his features was as pale as they could get.

"Hello Jisung, we are seeing each other earlier than I had thought" his dad smiled standing next to Minho "I've brought you a snack".
Jisung's eyes went from his dad to Minho several times before staying on his dads.
"I don't drink from people especially my own boyfriend. I will not hurt him" Jisung panted.
"Boyfriend? Oohhh this is even better than I had hoped. I thought he was just a random friend you somehow manage to make but boyfriend goes even better" his dad clapped his hands in delight.

He walked over to Jisung and squatted down beside him making sure Jisung could smell the AB blood on his fingers.
Jisung reacted by leaning closer to his dad who took his fingers away and put his hand on the back of Jisung's neck.

"I know your hungry so you can have him" his dad manipulated.
"No no I won't" Jisung was sweating more and his voice became quieter.
His dad scowled and stood back up getting his claws out walking back towards Minho and cutting slightly into the side of Minhos neck.
Fresh blood came trickling down his neck.
A large crash and clunk came from the other end of the room as Jisung had moved forward and been stopped by the chain on the wall.
"Whooo what a reaction" his dad seemed to be enjoying yourself.
"Well I've got to get going and deal with your friends if they haven't already been dealt with" the dad tapped Minho on the shoulder and put his head down to his ear "let's see what's more important to him. You his boyfriend or his need for blood? Let me tell you blood always wins. Always".
The dad then left the room. Hell he didn't even lock the door that's how confident he was.

The room went quiet as Minho looked at Jisung who was crawled himself back up in the corner.
"Jisung are you okay?" He asked trying to loosen the rope but the bastard had tied it too tight.
"Your here" Jisung let a tear drop from his eye onto the cold floor.
"We've come to rescue you. Everyone else is upstairs" Minho continued trying to get at the rope.
"Changbin and Seungmin did go and find you" Jisung laughed in pain as more tears came down his cheeks.

Jisung was pulling at the chain. He kept pulling and pulling it no matter how much it hurt. His senses were on overdrive and all he could smell was Minhos blood which continue to dribble down his neck. Dammit why did his blood have to be AB, maybe if it was something else like A or O he could hold himself together.
"Minho you need to get out of those ropes and run" Jisung couldn't look up at Minho as just seeing the blood could make him lose complete control.
"What no I'm not leaving you" Minho said still struggling.
"You don't have a choice" Jisung groaned as he stood up tugging even harder at the chain as it clashed against the wall. He threw himself backwards into the wall to stop himself from tugging at the chain and closed his eyes.

"Happy place. Your outside with the wild flowers without a care in the world. Your running through them with the smell of wild garlic in your nose" Jisung said to himself trying to picture a nice scene. It wasn't working. The smell of AB blood was driving him mad. He wanted one taste, just one little taste.
His breathing deepened as he pushed his hands through his hair.
"Aarrrggghhh" Jisung yelled and rushed his right hand forward snapping the chain in two.
He looked at it for one moment then stared at Minho. He ran forward until his hands gripped Minhos arms. He wiped the blood from Minhos neck with his fingers and looked at it as he smudged it around on his fingers.

Minho could see the conflict in Jisungs eyes as he looked at Minhos face then back at the blood and so forth. It pained him to see the struggle Jisung was clearly going through.
He watched and Jisung lurched forward. Minho expected to feel a sharp pain in his neck but Jisung had pulled him into a hug. Jisung's heavy breathing in Minho ears as he pulled him tight. Minho couldn't return the gesture but felt as the ropes round his arms loosen and then fall down.
Jisung let go of Minho and ran to the side wall crashing into it with a thud.

Minho straight away began untying the ropes on his legs until he could stand up out of the chair completely free.
"Your free get out and lock the door" Jisung clawed at the walls, the sound of scraped rock echoed around the room.

"No I came to get you and that's exactly what I am doing" Minho started walking towards Jisung.
"STOP. I can't hold myself back for much longer, you need to leave before I lose all control" Jisung took a quick glance at Minho curling his hands into fists, as his eyes flashed a deep crimson, his nails digging into his skin to get the pain to help with his urge for blood.
"Do it" Minho stood still his arms wide.
"What?" Jisung whispered barely heard by Minho.
"You need blood. I'll let you drink mine" Minho said.
"That's not how it works Minho. I can't just drink and stop. I'll feed until I kill you" Jisung banged his fist on the wall again and again putting dents and small craters in the wall.
"I trust you. Your my little Quokka, you wouldn't kill me" Minho smiled softly.

"Minho..." Jisung tried to get him to leave but Minho wasn't taking no for an answer and went up to Jisung and dragged him into a hug.
"Do it, I trust you" Minho wouldn't let go.
The smell of blood overwhelmed Jisung as Minho was so close. Minhos neck cm from him, the sweet aroma of blood intoxicated him.

Unable to bear it anymore Jisung sunk his teeth into Minhos neck.