New surroundings

Jisung looked at the fatty piece of meat in front of him stopping the drool that wanted to make it's way down his mouth.
"You gonna eat?" Felix asked chomping down on his food.
"Mhm yeah" Jisung took a small bite. It was heavenly for he was starving. It was meat and had bits of blood still inside even after cooking over a fire so it satisfied both his werewolf and vampire side.
"Thank god you cooked it this time, it tastes so much better" Jeongin stated looking at Hyunjin.
"Well sorry your highness, I will note that down next time" Hyunjin said sarcastically smiling at Jeongin.
"Well have it either cooked or not, do I look like a hybrid to you?" Jeongin added back.
"Hmm a bloodthirsty beast trying to kill us. You look like a thug" Hyunjin really woke up and chose violence.
Jeongin looked heavily offended and was about to say something back but then saw Chan was giving him a stare not to start anything nodding towards Jisung who seemed to have started squirming feeling slightly uncomfortable.
Jeongin crossed his arms and pouted like a little baby.

After the food Jisung seemed to have perked up a bit and had more colour in his face now which pleased Minho.
He was smiling, watching as Jisung listened to Felix who was telling him all the stuff he was going to show Jisung and all the pranks he could now do that he had him as well as Jeongin which got a look from Chan which Felix completely ignored.
"Enjoying the view?" Hyunjin leaned towards Minho smirking saying it in a quiet voice but loud enough for everyone to hear them.
"Shut it" Minho growled and elbowed Hyunjin in the ribs.

Jisung watched and listened as the pack exchanged conversation and even got a front row view to Felix running around the fire being chased by Hyunjin after making fun of his hair.
"Come here you" Hyunjin yelled.
"Gotta catch me first" Felix stuck his tongue out and continued running.
"Come on Hyunjin you can run faster than that" Jeongin goated him even more.
Jisung watched as they kept running around the fire. He heard laughter and turned his head to see Minho chuckling at the two boys and Chan who had his head in his hands sighing before looking up at Minho.
"Don't look at me. Doesn't include me, so isn't my problem" Minho raised his hands then lowers them smirking.
"Maybe I should have just become a store worker, at least they get a day off" Chan murmured before he stood up and grabbed Hyunjin and Felix by the collars.

"Right that's enough, to your rooms it's already late and in the morning Felix wants to take Jisung to the waterfall" Chan sighed.
"Awwww not yet" Jeongin whined.
Chan stood up and everyone else parted into their rooms. Hyunjin and Felix parted to their room as Hyunjin head locked Felix dragging him in as payback for his hair comment. Jeongin pouted as Chan pushed him into the room he shares with him.
"I'm the only one who can get him calm enough to sleep" Chan rolled his eyes playfully and looked at Jisung "Minho doesn't share a room with anyone so you can share with him if you don't mind?".
"Yeah" Jisung answered.

Jisung walked into Minhos room. It was the same room he had woken up in and he felt glad that he could sleep somewhere at least somewhat recognisable.
Minho laid down a blanket for him and Jisung laid down a few metres away from Minho. He watched as Minho twisted his blanket around himself.
"Night" Minho nodded towards him and closed his eyes.
"Night.." Jisung said back. He was unable to sleep for a while and watched as Minho looked so peaceful sleeping, his lips slightly parted with strands of hair covering his eyes. Jisung scooted over to Minho now only a metre from him maybe slightly less. He could smell the slight vanilla smell off him again and was able to close his eyes and drift into a peaceful slumber.

Jisung was awoken the next morning to words he would never expect to wake him up.
"MINHO THERES A MASSIVE SPIDER IN THE ROOM, GET IT OUT PLEASE".
Jisung stirred and rubbed his eyes before sitting up to see Felix and Hyunjin clutching each other begging Minho to get rid of a spider in the corner of their room.
"Are you guys kidding me? You are literally wolves who can take down a bear if you tried hard enough and your scared of an itty bitty tinny weeny spider" Minho looked like he was done with them.
Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other then back at Minho and replied at the same time.
"Yes".

"Uggghhh" Minho got up and walked out the room.
Felix looked over at Jisung and his eyes lit up.
"Jisung, Jisung, Jisung your awake finally. Today Chan said I can take you to the waterfall. It's beautiful and so fun to play in the waters" Felix helped Jisung up and was happily telling him about the adventure they were going to have when Minho can back into the room with his hands cupped.
"Is it gone?" Hyunjin asked hopefully.
"Yes it's gone" Minho said.
"Thank god" Felix put his hand on his chest and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Yeah it's gone, it's right here if you want to see" Minho uncapped his hands and ran towards Felix and Hyunjin who screamed and ran out.

Minho collapsed into fits of laughter and Jisung joined in laughing. Minho looked at him and smiled brightly.
"What?" Jisung asked still smiling.
"First time hearing you laugh" Minho said.
Jisung could feel his cheeks heat up and looked away embarrassed.
"Cute" Minho said and then walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed some clothes, handing them to Jisung.
"Try these on they should fit. Afterwards we will have some berries for breakfast because Chan forgot to go shopping again and then we will all head to the waterfall" Minho let go on the clothes.
"Shopping?" Jisung sounded confused.
"Yeah there's a town 3-4 miles from here, we don't always eat like real wolves" Minho made it sound like it was completely obvious.
Jisung watched Minho leave the room and quickly got changed as not to keep anyone waiting. Breakfast was fairly quick at everyone left at midday to the waterfall.

"Jisung want to run with me and Felix to the waterfall" Jeongin asked.
"Don't worry we will stay with you so you don't get lost" Felix reassured Jisung and practically dragged him towards the woods and and began running with him.
As Jisung ran with them he felt so free. He had never had the chance to just run free like this and it felt so good. He looked to the side of him to see both Felix and Jeongin running next to him.
He smiled happily.